Congratulations

*Niall*
It has been 4 days since they took our DNA. The girls were napping and I was pacing by the phone. Liam and Louis were here with me, while Zayn and Harry were at work. The doctor said it could anywhere from 3-5 days for the results to come in. I have been pacing the floor and jumping whenever the phones rings for about the past 36 hours. 

"Niall. Stop pacing. You are driving me crazy." Louis told me quietly, so not to wake the girls, who were in the 'crib thingy' in the living room with us. "Now we have a game tonight. Go get ready to leave. Are the girls going?"

"Yes. I need to get them ready as well."

"We will do that. We are already dressed and my mom bought them an outfit each and she wants them to wear them tonight."

"Okay. Just be careful." I told him before going to my room.

"Already over-protective and he has only had them for 3 days." I heard Louis say before closing my door and changing into some jeans and a t-shirt, before packing a bag for the game tonight. Louis and I are professional soccer players, Liam is a song writer, Harry owns his own bakery, and Zayn is an art teacher at the high school.

I walked back into the living room and saw both girls dressed and in the carriers. "You going now or later, Liam?" I grabbed Kathleen's carrier and Louis grabbed Skylor's.

"Now." Liam picked up his keys and we all walked out the door. I pressed the down button on the elevator  while Liam locked the door. When the doors opened I saw 2 familiar faces and one I had never seen before.

"Hello Niall, Liam. How are you today?" Kimberly asks as she crouches over Kathleen. "And how are you, little angel?"

"Kimberly, how do you know Mr. Horan and his daughters?" Dr. Ervin asked.

"Please call me Niall. And Liam and I met Kimberly on our way to the hospital the other day. So you must be Kimberly's roommates. The doctor and the lawyer?" I said walking out of the now stopped elevator. 

"Yes, we are." Dr. Ervin, pointed to herself and then her friend. " I am Maria and this is Michelle."

"Well, Kimberly, Maria, and Michelle it was nice to meet you. But we have to hurry, we have to get to the game."

"The soccer game?" Kimberly asked.

"Yes. Louis and I play." 

"That is where we are going. We will be cheering for you." 

"Thanks! We are having dinner out after the game. Care to join us?" Louis shouted from beside his car.  

"We would love to." Kimberly waved and walked to their car.

We got in Louis's car and I turned to him. "We are going out to eat?"

"We are now." 

"Why? What about Harry and Zayn? Or your girlfriend for that matter?" 

"I am sure they won't mind going out to eat afterwards. It has been a while since we have done that." 

"Why did you invite them than? Not that I don't like them." 

"Because Liam couldn't take his eyes off the doctor. I am doing this for him."

*Michelle*
 We were on the elevator going to the ground level, so we could go the soccer game tonight. The doors opened and 3 unbelievably handsome guys stepped onto the elevator, 2 of them were carrying baby carriers. 

"Hello Niall, Liam. How are you today?" Kimberly asked as she crouches over one of the baby carriers. "And how are you, little angel?" 

"Kimberly, how do you know Mr. Horan and his daughters?" Maria asked.

"Please call me Niall. And Liam and I met Kimberly on our way to the hospital the other day. So you must be Kimberly's roommates. The doctor and the lawyer?" The one holding the carrier Kimberly was leaning over said while exiting the elevator that was finally ground level.

"Yes we are." Maria, pointed to herself and then to me. " I am Maria and this is Michelle." 

"Well, Kimberly, Maria, and Michelle it was nice to meet you. But we have to hurry, we have to get to the game." 

"The soccer game?" Kimberly asked. 

"Yes. Louis and I play." Niall said. 

"That is where we are going. We will be cheering for you." Kimberly told him. 

"Thanks. We are having dinner out after the game. Care to join us?" The guy with the other carrier shouted from beside their car, Louis I am guessing. 

"We would love to." Kimberly waved and walked to my car and got in. 

"Why did you say yes?" I asked her as I started up my car. 

"Because it will be fun making new friends and Liam could not take his eyes off of our lovely Maria. I had to give him a shot."

"What?!" Maria shouted. 

"But we told you when we got here, heck before we got here, that we were not looking for any type of relationship."

"Just because you do not look, does not mean it will not find you." Kimberly said. "Come on guys. You do not have to be in a relationship with them to be friends with them. If you do not like them after tonight, we will never speak to them again. Me included." 

"Fine. But if we do not like them, that does not mean you do not have to not be friends with them." I told her. 

"Let's just see how tonight goes." Maria said as I park the car and we got out. We walked in and sat down in our seats, which was 4 rows from the field and directly behind the home team's bench. 

"It must be fate." Kimberly squealed quietly, but excitedly. 

"You have got to be kidding me." Maria said the same time I asked, "What?" 

Kimberly pointed to the rows in front of us and I finally noticed Liam down there with one of the girls and a woman behind him holding the other baby. Kimberly stood up and walked down to where Liam was sitting and then came back up holding the baby. The woman with the other baby and some other people were watching her the entire time. 

"Michelle, Maria, meet Kathleen." Kimberly said holding up the baby. Then she began to play with her as the game started. Sometime during the game, around the fourth quarter, I ended up with Kathleen, who was now asleep. Kimberly had gone to the restroom, so she handed the baby to Maria, who had started to feed her when she received a phone call from the hospital. 

The game ended just as both Kimberly and Maria returned. I stood and walked towards the stairs, where I froze I could feel my heart beating faster and I felt myself starting to have a panic attack. Maria came right over to me and took Kathleen from me. She took her down to where Liam was sitting. After I calmed down I walked down the few steps as well. I handed Liam the bottle and he put it up after he had secured Kathleen in her car-seat. "Thank you, Maria and Michelle. Oh and these are our friends, Harry, Zayn, his fiancé Perrie, Louis's girlfriend Eleanor, Niall's mom Maura, and Louis's mom Johannah. Guys this is Michelle, Maria, and Kimberly. They just moved into the same building as us and Louis invited them out to eat with us after the game." 

"That will be fun. We haven't done that in a while." Eleanor said. "Oh and I live on the 8th floor. Same side of the hall as Liam and Niall." 

"We live on the 12th floor. There really isn't a certain side we live on." 

"Oh you live in the penthouse, I bet it is nice." 

We went out into the parking lot and waited for Niall and Louis to come out of the locker room.

When they finally came out, we left to the restaurant. We all sat around the table and waited for the waitress to take our drink order. Once she left Maria looked over at Niall.

"Niall I received a call from Dr. Sinclair during the game." She smiled. "Congratulations Niall. You are the father of 2 beautiful girls."