Chapter 1- The movement

Anthony POV 

"What do you mean, I'm leaving?!" I shouted loudly and very regretfully at my mother.

You see, usually I'm very respectful to my mother but the news she just told me. It's insane.

"Your Dad thinks it would be the best idea to send you to Block Right this year."

"Well my dad thinks a lot of things, doesn't mean they are good ideas," I scoffed at the thought.

You see my father and I never truly got along. It was always "Kade did this" and "Kade did that." It was never, ever about Anthony, but I'm use to it by now.

"Please, just go. I'll try my best to change his mind once you're there. It's the only to get through his thick head," she laughed.

It can't be that bad, right? Oh god, why am I trying to convince myself that it'll be alright.

For your mother, stupid. Oh shut up. You're the reason I'm in this mess.

If only you had enough to shift, then I wouldn't be apart of the unshiftable aka the outcast.

"It won't be that bad." I don't want to go. "There's a bunch of people who you can talk to."

You have to though. I don't.

"The teachers are a bit much but it'll be okay."

You do though. It's for your mother. I guess you're right.

"Anthony, are you even listening to me?" I look up and see my mother with a hand on her hip, staring at my dazed position.

"Sorry I was talking with him," I automatically got a look of understanding from her. She's gets me, she alway has. She knows about the relationship I have with the inner part of my wolf.

"It's okay, just don't blame him on your DNA make-up," I nod. I know it's not his fault that I can't shift. It's no one's.

"Do I really have to go?" She looks down at hands. She's nervous. I know Levi, she's our mother.

"Anthony, you leave in two days.

*** *

3rd Person

Anthony spent the rest of that day packing up his bags. He wasn't mad at his mother, no it wasn't her fault. He was mad at his father. He is the one forcing me to go.

"I don't get how he could hate his own blood so much. He made me!" Anthony was talking to one and only friend, Danny.

"He probably doesn't hate you, he just wants the best for you," Danny tried to reason with Anthony.

"He does and you know it," Anthony said as he put more stuff neatly in his suitcase.

"Whatever," Danny just went back to staring at his phone.

*Meanwhile at the packhouse*

"Yeah Dad I'll make sure to take care of the training while you're away."

Nixon smiled at his son. "Glad I can trust you Kade."

Kade nodded, he knew since his father will be in another pack and his mother is taking his brother to the Academy he'd have to watch the pack.

As Nixon opened and left the office, Kade caught wind of a wonderful smell. Word couldn't describe it. Kade knew what the smell meant from hearing past stories from his mother and father and other older mated members of the pack.

He was going to find his mate.

Kade started walking around the pack territory, following the sweet woodsy scent around the pack.

***

Kade search many places, as the scent went everywhere in the territory. He eventually made his way to a very familiar place. He walked in and followed the scent til it was super strong.

He stopped in front of a familiar door and pulled it open.

A/N sooo how'd you guys like the first official chapter of DNA? Pretty great, right. So to newcomers of the book. Yes this is a sequel/spin-off and you totally do not need to read Hybrid Mate to read DNA, but I'd really appreciate it though :) Anyway you just won't get inside jokes, but really that's all. SO until next chapter,

Love smarties,

Evan's the coolest,

Eat cake,

And Ba Bye.

~Abbydare