Chapter 2- Don't tell dad

Anthony's POV

It all happened so fast really. Danny and I were talking about why he thought shoes shouldn't be in the same bag as my clothes, when my door was slammed open.

I didn't really understand what was happening even after seeing Kade at the door.

All I do know is I saw Kade, who was breathing hard, he ran into my room, grabbed Danny's arm and walk out. Like what the hell?

I am now walking to where Kade took Danny to find out what's going on. To be really honest, I have no idea.

***

Danny's POV

"Let go of my arm and look me in the face!" I couldn't believe what was happening right now. I was feeling sparks across my arm. Why haven't I ever notice before. Oh yeah, my birthday was only a couple days ago.

Kade pulled us into a small, almost empty room. He grab my shoulders and looked me straight in the eyes. "I Kade Redwood reject Daniel Ger-..."

"Oh no you don't," we turn to the door opening and see Anthony walking over. "I'm leaving soon and there's no way it'll be with my best friend left alone."

Kade drops his arms and looks down at his feet. "I'm sorry Danny, I just, every person has at least one secret that would break your heart. Mine's being, well gay, and it would break my dad's heart."

It was so much to handle. I don't know to do. Kiss him. No, I'm not fighting with you. Just do it. I hate you.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I turn my head to Anthony. Kade looked up, "I couldn't, it was so hard to except it myself that I couldn't tell anyone else. I'm an Alpha! What would people say?!"

I grab Kade's hand, "Does it matter? I'm here, living, breathing. You can't deny that I'm your mate."

"I know Danny. I was just scared. I'm really sorry." It took me off guard when Kade wrapped his arms around me, but I hugged back.

It was all warm and cozy in his arms and I totally couldn't gotten sidetracked if Anthony didn't clear his throat.

"Okay so I fully support this and all but I really do not want to see my best friend and my brother to be getting it on in front of me."

I look at him in horror with a light blush on my face, while Kade just laughed.

***
We all walked backed to Anthony's room to help he finish packing after that whole little situation.

In reality though it just ended up being me yelling at Anthony for teasing Kade and I, while he packed up his stuff by himself.

We were all laughing, when Kade looked at his watch, "Hey I got go, I see you guys in the morning." Anthony just kinda nodded and I hugged him goodbye.

A few moment passed after he walk out the door before he walked back in and said quite seriously, "Don't tell dad."

A/N OKAY, so I finally updated! Woo! Kinda short but it's more and explanation for later. Not much about that but tell me what you think about Kade so far. And really that's it. So!
Enjoy smarties,
Hug your crush,
Wear buckets as hats,
And Ba Bye.
~Abbydare~