It's been almost a year...

Fuck it. I'm bringing this back. 

Qick update: The chapter won't be up until December because I'm doing a lot of writing for my Tumblr this month, but I have definitely done a lot of work on chapter three (1180 words). 

Here's a bit of a taster: 

Later that afternoon, Kurt paced his room. He was just waiting for the call from Amabel to tell him it was time to go down for the judging session. He still had no idea how he was going to prove himself. He had already been waiting and pacing for an hour, but there was still no sign of it starting. Restless and frustrated, Kurt practically flew out of the room and down the corridor into the sitting room and threw himself down on the sofa. Kurt flicked on the T.V so he didn’t have to deal with the silence of the house and tried his best to focus on the news like program that came up, discussing the contestants of the games.

‘Coming up later, an interview with Kable Geller’ said the boldly dressed presenter, his hair styled to perfection in a slightly alarming shade of yellow. ‘But now, a look at one of the most surprising contestants the Games have seen in a long time.’

So there's that.  If you would like to check out my tumblr work for November (it's a drabble a day - and there's already been two Klaine fics) it's anangelofthelords.tumblr.com

I'll see you guys in December. <3

Regards, 

Luna