a suprise

Mangle :
I woke up with everyone looking at me what? I ask m-mangle your body toy bonnie said I looked down and screamed in happy Ness MY BODY IS FIXED!! I don't know what to said who did this? No won foxy just walked in here to check on you and he saw you body was fixed and got us toy chica said. I blinked um gold can I talk to you for a second? I asked yea gold answered um everyone this is a private talk everyone walked out of the room um gold do you know of a person named fredbear? His eyes got huge um yea he answered really how i asked um don't tell anyone I actually am fredbear he tucked his head down. Really do you know a yellow bunny? I asked you mean springbonnie? He said tearing up actually I need you to say here when everyone is asleep ok I said ok why he asked oh I whant to show you a suprise I said rocking back and forth.

night time when everyone is asleep
Mangle:
Ok gold are you here yea he answered ok put this blanket over you ok why he asked because I said so! He put the blanket over him ok just wait a black shadowy figured was in the shadows hey springtrap I said hey he answered he came out of the shadows how do you like your know body he asked I love it! Well you know who did that? He asked who i did he said. Really I jumped and huged him. Oh wait I have a suprise for you I pulled the blanket off gold. Gold looked over at spring.

Gold:
S-springbonnie is that you I asked f-fredbear he yelled I ran over to him hugging him oh bud it's been to long I said hugging him I know bro I know he said I stopped hugging him wow how much you changed I said. Yea I know spring said. I missed you I said.

Hey everyone it's springandkam and the golded reunion!! Ok I'll see you in the next chapter peace