taken

Springtrap:
I was siting on the floor of the dark and creepy cell then I saw two men walk past the window I acted limp then I heard the two men look Bob there's a old ugly creepy looking robot wow well looky here we can take him I felt them drag me into a large truck I was scared I didn't know what was happening well he will go great in the attraction I think it's a girl (omg me and someone on Facebook someone thought spring was a girl I got ssoo mad >=|) it's a guy Bob no its a girl Paul see he climbed over to me and kissed me. Bla I'm a guy stupid do I look like a girl to you then they jumped into the car and drove off they couldn't see me so I got up and wiped off my mouth and looked out the window as we drove away from the place my love was. Then we stopped at this attractions called fazbear fright I acted limp again there we go let's get this rabbit to HIS new home now I still think it's a girl Paul is a guy as they where fighting over my gender I opened one eye this place is creepy I thought they sat me down in on room and walked off. They got in there car a drove off I got up an looked around the place I stumbled into a office and saw a box of thing it looked like the toys then my eye contacted on head it was mangle's I started to tear up I grabbed the head and sat in the office i miss mangle and plushtrap I what them I started to cry a little why why did they take me away from my family I said hugging the old mangle head.

Hey my springles it's springandkam hope you enjoyed comment what you think and this chapter broke my heart I'm sorry springy you have go through things man anyway I'll see you in the next chapter peace