girls day hyeri

This is a girlxgirl for girls day hyeri.

You and hyeri have been friends for a long time. You are very innocent. You have liked hyeri since you met her in highschool, hyeri also likes you but feels like you are to innocent for her. She's tried making a move on you before but you ran away because you were shy. Hyeri is a 22 year old singer in the girl group girls day and you are 19 and in your first year of college.
----------------------------------------------
Y/N POV
----------------------------------------------
I was doing my homework in just an oversized shirt and underwear in my room when i hear a groan coming from the stairs. I look out and see hyeri unnie limping up the stairs. I quickly get up and run over to her "unnie you could have just stayed down stairs or called me"
"I know but if i stayed down stairs i wouldn't see you and if i called you it would annoy you"
"Ok first off you're never annoying, and i would have gone downstairs if you called me to sleep." I say as i lay her on her bed. She groans and my eyes widen "unnie what's wrong?"
She pouts "my back hurts"
I smile "do you want me to give you a massage?"
She sighs "that would be great"
"Okay i'll be right back i need to get lotion" i say
I walk into my room and go over to my laptop turning it off then i grab my favorite lotion and go back to hyeri's room.
"I'm here, take off your shirt and shorts then lay on your stomach."
She smiles "Okay" as she pulls off her clothes leaving her in red lace underwear.

She lays on her stomach with her head on a pillow while i start to put lotion on her back "unnie I'm going to undo your bra so i don't get lotion on it, okay?"She nods into the pillow

She nods into the pillow. As I undo her bra she pushes herself up and takes it all the way off. My eyes widen "unnie what are you doing?"
"Its my favorite bra i don't want to get lotion on it." She says
"Oh okay" i say as i start to rub in the lotion on her back. When i get to her lower back she starts moaning, i bite my lip trying to not pounce on her. She keeps moaning and when i get to her hips i stop "unnie why do you keep moaning like that?"
"Why does it make you uncomfortable?" She smirks
I bite my lip stopping myself from kissing her, but i shake my head no. She smiles and turns around and i start looking at anything but her boobs. She smiles "can you massage my front side too its really sore?"
I gulp but nod and she smiles "great" when i start putting lotion on her stomach she shivers and i bite my lip. Without realizing it i start stradling her. She bites her lip "Can you massage my boobs too? They hurt." I hesitate before massaging her boobs. She leans her head back and moans. I decide i can't take it anymore so i lean over and kiss her, but pull away quickly. I don't raise my head feeling ashamed, until i feel unnie start to move from underneath me. She grabs the back of my neck and smashes her lips on mine. My eyes widen but soon close as i melt into the kiss. She pulls away smirking "thank you for the massage, can i repay you?"
I'm confused but i nod.
She smiles "perfect"
She gets out from under my legs and lays me on my back.
She starts rubbing me through my panties but stops.
"You have no idea how badly i want you right now, but I'll only touch you if you beg"
I wimper "P-please unnie"
"Please unnie, what?" She smirks
I start to shiver as she runs her nails on my thighs.
"Say it baby" she says
"Unnie p-please touch me" i whisper
She says "Hmm" as she starts touching me through my underwear.
She slips her finger inside my panties and starts rubbing my clit. Once I feel her start to enter me pussy I close my eyes and bite my lip. Soon I'm a moaning mess and she leans forward and starts kissing me. I cum on her hands and she smirks pulling away.
She gets off the bed and walks over to her drawer taking out a purple vibrator. My eyes widen "what do you use that for?"
She smirks "Well when you turn me on and i can't stop it, i use this to make myself cum"
"Does it hurt?"
She smile "Maybe a little in the beginning but it starts to feel really good after"
I nod my head.
"Ready for your massage?" She asks
I bite my lip and nod. She walks over to me "open your mouth"
I slowly open my mouth and she puts the vibrator in "get this really wet because its going in you"
I nod quickly, focusing on getting the vibrator wet.
"Sit up i have to take your shirt off." She says
I sit up and she kneels down in front of me. She grabs the bottom of my shirt and pulls it over my head.

 She grabs the bottom of my shirt and pulls it over my head

So now I'm left in just a bra and panties.
"Mmm you're so cute baby" she says as she leans down and starts kissing my neck. Once she finds my sweet spot, she starts kissing and biting giving me a hickey. She then goes down to my boobs "you did good on my massage so i'll do good on yours."
When she puts my left boob in her mouth i whimper. She looks up smirking "you like that?"
I bite my lip and quickly nod. She puts my boob back in her mouth. She suck and kisses then she roles her tongue around my nipple causing sparks in my body. She start going down and moves my panties to the side.
"You're pussy is so pretty" she says as she leans forward licking it from top to bottom. "And now it's mine"
She grabs my thighs pulling me closer to her face. She sticks her tongue out and pushes it in my pussy soon she was tongue fucking me and I can feel myself about to cum.I moan and  she starts going faster causing me to cum all over her mouth. She starts sucking up all my juices and I shudder feeling her breath in my sensitive pussy.
She gets up and takes the vibrator out of my mouth and puts it in hers. I get off of the bed and take off my bra and panties. I walk over to her and take off her panties as I get on my knees in front of her. I lean forward and kitten lick her clit causing her to shudder. When I feel her shudder I become more confident and attach my lips to her pussy, sucking and blowing. She leans her head back and let's out a long moan and I smirk pushing my tongue inside of her. She squeals and starts thrusting up to meet my tongue. She cums all over my mouth and I swallow all of her juices except for the cum on my lips I pull away and I stand up lean over and take the vibrator out of her mouth. She pushes me on the bed and lays on top of me taking the vibrator from me causing  me to pout at her.
----------------------------------------------
Hyeri's pov
----------------------------------------------
I smirk when she pouts "Don't be mad baby" I say "we're just getting started"
I slowly push the vibrator inside of her causing her to groan. My eyes widen "sorry baby I forgot this is your first time"
she lets out a shaky sigh "it's okay unnie"
I wait for her to tell me to stop but she grabs my hand and starts moving the vibrator "Mmm unnie keep going don't stop"
I smirk pushing her hands away and turn on the vibrator on its highest settings causing her to squeal. I quickly thrust it inside of her at an angle so I'm hitting her g-spot. Soon she's moving her hips in rhythm with my thrusts.
"UNNIE" she screams
"unnie can I cum please?" She pants out. I smirk slowing my hands down so she doesn't cum so fast.
"Okay baby cum" I say "but you have to scream" I smirk, flicking my wrist faster as I lean over her to watch her face.
"UNNIE IM GOING TO CUM" she screams out her legs shaking. I watch her face as she scrunches up her nose and starts shaking. My eyes widen when I feel her grab the back of my neck pulling my face down towards hers. As we start kissing she cums all over the vibrator. I allow her to ride out her high before pulling the vibrator out. "Baby did that feel good?" I ask her smirking when I feel her shudder at me question. "Oh I think you loved it"
She flips us over and starts straddling me. She leans down and crashes her lips on mine. She starts kissing down my neck, once she finds my sweet spot she starts sucking and biting leaving a hickey. She starts rocking her hips back and forth causing me to let out a loud moan. She puts one leg in between my legs and starts grinding against my thigh. I smirk and flip her over pulling her leg up and start rocking my hips against her thigh. Soon I become a moaning mess and my thrusts become sloppy. I cum on her thigh and bite my lip feeling my wetness drip from my thigh to hers. She smirks grabbing my hips and pulling me over her face. Leans up and starts kitten licking my clit and starts sucking up my juices. Once she feels I'm clean she pulls away and slides into a sitting position. She leans forward and catches my lips in her and I can taste myself on her lips we make out for a while until she pull away and says "You know for someone who's back was hurting you can sure thrust fast."
I smirk and say "what you made me feel better"
I hesitate but ask "do you want to be my girlfriend?"
She smiles softly "of course unnie"
I smile pulling her into my arms and laying down on the bed. "You my jagiya  now, okay?" 
She smiles widely and says "I wouldn't want to be anybody else's"
I soon hear her breathing become even and I realize she fell asleep I smile turning off the light and pulling the covers over our bodies. I wrap my arms around her waist and put my face into her neck. Soon I fell asleep but the smile doesn't leave my face knowing that now I have the girl I've been in love with since high school and I'm not planning on letting her go anytime soon.
----------------------------------------------
Hello this was my third girlxgirl smut I hope you liked it. Sorry if my writing is bad but I really liked the ending of this one. I hope you have an amazing day.
Love always
Nattles aka noddles