Jimin smut

**warning warning*
There are triggering moments in this such as depression and self-hate. There is bdsm in this and the use of the mommy kink. If you do not enjoy the any of the following things listed then please don't read.
You have been warned.

Y/N POV
As I came home from college I decided to stop by at the store and by something nice for my Jiminie. Once I get to the store I walk inside and smile looking around. I walk over to the selection of panties and pick one that was white with lace.
"Hmm I think he'll like this" I smile picking up one that was red with a bow and lace in the back I smile and giggle. "But this one is my favorite" I sigh "I guess I'll get both"
I walk over to the other side of the store and see all of the strap-ons and dildos. I bite my lip and walk over. I pick up a baby pink dildo and examine it. I smirk putting it in the basket I'm holding. As I start to walk to the cashier I spot a pretty pink strap-on and I walk over to it picking it up. I sigh knowing it's too big but I want it anyways. I bite my lip but quickly put it in the basket before I change my mind. I then walk over to the flavored lube and pick up the strawberry flavored one. I also pick up the cherry flavored one. I turn around and walk over to the chokers and the collars. I pick up a red collar and a white lace choker so they can match the panties. I walk over to the bondage side of the store and pick up two pairs of handcuffs and a new rope since he broke the last one. I walk over to the cash register and I wait in line.
*cough cough*
I hear behind me. I turn around and see a guy smirking at me "what a pretty girl like you gonna do with all that stuff?"
I smile at him "I'm gonna use it"
He chuckles "on what?"
I smirk "my boyfriend, asshole"
He stops smiling and glares at me. I giggle flipping my hair around and turn to pay. Once I pay I grab my bags and walk to my car. I get inside, turn on the car, and close the door. I start driving and soon enough I'm in front of mine and jimin's place. I grab the bags and walk inside. I stop when I hear a noise coming from our bedroom. I walk closer but freeze when I hear moaning. My eyebrows rise and I quickly walk over to the door to see it was left open. I see that he has his pants undone and his penis out of his boxers
"Mommy" he whimpers.
I knock on the door and he sits up quickly and opens his eyes "y/n why are you home so early"
I look at him sadly "I'm sorry baby that I've been busy this past few weeks. I've been neglecting you" his eyes widen "no, I know school is important, you don't have to feel bad" I sigh then I remember the presents that I got him. I turn and walk outside. His eyes follow me as I walk out the door but he stays on the bed. I walk to the presents and pick the up. I hold the bags behind my back and walk back over to the room. I walk in to see jiman sat on the bed waiting patiently. I smile sitting down in front of him he looks at me and I put the presents in front of me and him. He gets on the floor next to me and grabs one of the bags. He pulls it open and pulls out the new panties I got him and the matching collars and chokers. He grabs the next bag and pulls it open. He takes out the handcuffs and the new rope. He then grabs the next bag opening it and pulls out the new lube. I bite my lip as he grabs the last bag knowing what he's going to find there. He opens it and his eyes widen "that's big"
I bite my lip and nod my head "I know baby but i was drawn to it, I couldn't put it back down." Which is true even at the store I knew Jiminie was gonna think it was too long and too thick but I couldn't put it down.
He pulls out the baby pink dildo and giggle "Mommy is pink your favorite color?"
I blush and nod. "Baby how about you show me how the panties and collars look on you"
He smiles nodding he quickly picks up the bag and runs to the bathroom.
I sit down for almost five minutes before I realize that something is wrong. I walk over to the bathroom and hear crying. My eyes widen and I throw open the door. What I see is Jimin standing in the red panties and collar but tears are going down his face. I quickly walk over to him and catch him before he falls. Once we are both on the floor with him on my lap I hold him close to me letting him cry it out. "What's wrong baby?" I ask worriedly
*hiccup*
"I look bad *hiccup* I'm fat, ugly, and I'm short. Why do you even love me?" He cries out. I bite my lip "Stop! Stop saying that, baby boy when we meet you were so skinny and baby that scared me because I though you were sick, but now I know that you were just scared and you had body weight issues. So baby if there is anyone telling you that you need to lose weight well tell them to go away. I can't deal with you having body issues because it'll make me feel like I failed as a Dom and a mommy" He closes his eyes and puts his head down. I lean down towards his ear "baby everything in your body is perfect" I bite his ear and whisper  "everything"
By then he's staring at me. He's quickly lays me on the floor and hovers over me. He leans down pushing his lips on mine. I close my eyes and melt into the kiss but the kiss starts getting rough and before I know it I'm only in a bra and underwear. He pulls away from me and sits up straight. I bite my lip and quickly stand up grabbing his arm and pulling him with me. I walk over to our wall closest that is covered with a mirror and I push him so he's sitting on the floor facing the mirror.
"Baby tell me what you see when you look in the mirror"
I watch him as he stares at himself. Then he says "I see someone who can't protect himself, someone who tries to hard but never succeeds"
I sigh "baby, you want to know what I see?"
I kneel down behind him, massaging his shoulders.
"I see the strongest person I've ever had the chance to know" I crawl to where I'm sitting in front off him "I see someone who's not afraid to take on a challenge, and even if he gets it wrong he'll keep trying."
I lean forward so my face is in front of his "I see the person who allowed me to be myself when everyone else ran away" I lightly peck his lips "the person I see is the man I fell in love with, and I'll hurt anyone who tries to change that. Baby boy don't change your body for anyone else especially people who don't see the perfection that I see" after I say this I crash my lips against his quickly moving them against each other. I quickly straddle him wrapping my legs around his waist. I pull away and start placing feather kisses in his chin, jaw, and neck. Once I get to his neck I start softly biting on the skin causing him to shudder rolling his head back. His eyes shut tight and I stick my tongue out licking his soft spot, I suck on it, biting it and he groans.
"Mommy"
I smirk as he grabs my hips. I bite his red collar and he whines, grinding his hips up into mine. I smirk and start grinding myself against him. I can feel his covered member against my covered vagina. I get off of him and pull off his underwear. I lean down lick his penis. I put his member in my mouth and quickly start bobbing my head up and down. He groans and leans his head back and starts rocking his hips forward. I smirk and dig my nails into his side holding him still. I start moving my head faster feeling his member twitch in my mouth. He grabs my hair and pulls back, I smirk slowing down. He whines pushing my head farther down and moves his hips upwards. "Mommy I'm cumming" he moans out. I bob my head faster feeling him shudder. He grabs my head and moans loudly. I feel his hot cum shoot down my throat and I quickly swallow it all and pull away smirking "Mmm baby you taste so good."
He blushes and whines. I giggle getting up and sitting on his lap. Rocking my clothed heat against his dick. I start rocking my hips quickly against his and groan feeling hip twitch under me. I quickly get off and pull down my panties and I unhook my bra and throwing it to the side. I slowly walk over to him and sit on his lap and smirk as I feel him shudder underneath me. I lean down kissing his neck sucking and biting and he groans leaning his head back. I push him down by his shoulders and smirk when he stares up at me with amazement. I grab his member and slowly insert it in me. I groan as I feel his member inside my heat. I starts bouncing and rocking my hips, feeling my stomach knot up. Jimin looks up at me with his eyes half closed and smiles. "mommy I want to try that new dildo that you got"
I look down shocked and he giggles. I quickly get off of him and grab the strap-on and quickly put it on. As I walk over to him I grab the strawberry flavored lube and open the bottle. I turn the bottle over and squeeze it covering the strap-on. I walk over and see jimin lying doggy style on the bed. I walk over to him and grab his ass slapping it a couple of times.
"Mmm" he moans, pushing his ass farther back. I smirk leaning down licking his puckered hole. I grab the lube squeezing it over his hole, rubbing it in and smile when I feel him shudder. I stick a finger in and slowly start moving my finger in and out. Soon I add in a second finger and start thrusting faster. He moans dropping his head forward when the tip of my finger brushes against his sweet spot. Once I feel he's stretched out enough I pull my fingers out and grab the strap-on thrusting into him. I stay still for a moment until he starts whining for me to move. I giggle and start thrusting into him. I rock my hips quicker and quicker until I feel him shudder. He moans out "mommy I'm going to cum." I lean over him grabbing his rock hard member and quickly start moving my hand up and down to the pace of my thrusts. He whimpers and bucks his hips up one last time. He cums on my hand and collapse onto the bed causing the strap-on to fall out of him. I get off the bed and pull off the strap-on and get back into bed with him. He puts his arms around my waist and we fall asleep.
————-—-------------------------------------