Chapter one

Disclaimer I do not own VAMPIRE ACADEMY the fantastic,awesome and amazing RICHELLE MEAD does this is just me fooling around

10 years earlier....

Rose's POV

My daddy mommy and I were walking together to the movies we just got out of the restaurant we were having dinner as a family.we do this every Friday so mommy Janine and daddy Abe have to stay away from business for the whole day only paying attention to their 9 year old daughter that been me Rosemarie Brigitte Mazur Hathaway I hate my name so I go for Rose.We've been spending the day together we first went to get some breakfast then we went shopping,lunch,park,dinner and like I said before we were now walking towards the theater.But suddenly a black car pull over and some men came walking with guns on their hands our ten bodyguards took their guns out along with my father ans mother the all shield me and my parents but my parents push me behind them so I started to panic and hug my little purse closer to me now you may wonder why a nine year old will have a purse no matter how small the only thing I can say is that I wanted to be like mommy and she always had a purse with her.Suddenly I heard gun shots and shutting it wad my daddy.

"take her out of here pavel!"

"what...noo..daddy no please don't do this...."my words trail of as Al that how I call Pavel his first name was Alexander and I call him Alex or Al.I struggle against him.

"I love you kiz...."Baba said

"Now go!!Pavel"he yell

Pavel took off with me in his arms and two other guards at his side.

"lil' princess calm down"he sooth princess is how the guards call me because they all knew me since I was a baby and Al was my best friend now you may think that crazy to half an best friend ten thousand timed older then you but when you are not allowed to go out you learn how to trust in people one hundred times older then you and well Pavel is the only one that had been with me in every stunt or prank I pull.So he ran into a alleyway it was dark and it smell like something had die along time ago,the buildings to the sides had musky walls and it was all wet and nasty Al and the other two guards I believe their names were Cesar and Joe kept running when suddenly there was a shadow at the entrance of the nasty place and he began shooting I scream at the sudden noise Al protected me with his body and I notice that my other two guards had stay behind I could still hear the gun shots but I didn't flinch once because I knew that that was showing weakness and a Mazur like me was never weak no matter the circumstances.Suddenly Al turn and he place me on the floor behind a gross metal, green huge trashcan it was really disgusting it stink alot.

"okay lil princess I needed you to stay quite and don't call attention to yourself I'll call someone to come and pick you up just please listen and stay here okay" I nodded and he walk away I stay behind the trashcan then I started to hear Al's voice it was really low so I couldn't hear him and from were I was I also couldn't tell were he was suddenly I started to hear groans and painful moans coming from Al but I stayed were I was just like Al wanted me to t then I heard and gun shot I jump because I wasn't expecting it I pop my head a little to the right enough so I could see three persons running out but not enough so they couldn't see me once they have pass I slowly stood up and made my way to Al I saw him on the floor all bloody I wanted to cry but I knew that if I cry it will disappoint Baba Anne and Al so I held my ground and got closer to Al.I place my hand over his to show some sorta affection and suddenly he squeeze my hand back I felt my hold body froze and run cold