chapter 5

HEY I'M BACK WITH AN UPDATE SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE SUPER LONG WAIT I KNOW I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON FOR MAKING YOU ALL LOVELY READERS AND REVIWERS WAIT.

THIS CHAPTER GOES TO ALL THE READERS AND REVIWERS ALONG WITH VOTERS THAT SUPPORT ME ALL THE WAY.

*DAY DREAMING* I OWN DIMITRI AND CHRISTIAN, I OWN DIMITRI AND CHRISTIAN.

*AUDIENCE*PSSSST, HEY YOU WE CAN HEAR YOU, YOU KNOW AND STOP LYING TO YOUR SELF.

*TURNS AROUND* CRAP TH....TH...THAT WASN'T ME I...I.I...IT WAS MY SISTER. I DON'T OWN VA BYE...

*RUNS AND HIDES UNDER THE TABLE* I OWN DIMITRI AND CHRISTIAN....

D POV

I sat on the couch and sigh. I hadn't slept at all the whole night thinking that something was terribly wrong with Vika, I had gone to the police reporting my missing sister and they said that 48 hours had to pass for her to be repoted as missing, story short that did nothing but make me loose my time and patience, considering I wasn't even that patient.

I could see the sun rase from the horizon, my mom was cooking breakfast like always but we knew noone was going to be able to eat specially with Vika missing, but I knew she was just trying to distract her self so she wouldn't go crazy.

"breakfast is ready!" she called from the kitcken, the house was so qiet that not even little paul look like the energy ball he use to.

breakfast was quiet without Vika pestering me about never bringing a girl home, about d-. My thoughts were cut short by a knock on the door.

I practically ran towards the door thinking it was Vika, but when I open the door I was met with a girl around 5'5, tan skin, perfect curvy body her eyes hide behind her sunglasses.

"who are you?" I ask trying to sound as polite as I could.

"What you don't remember me?" she ask removing her sunglasses, as soon as I saw her dark brown eyes memories of when we were younger flashback to me, though she seem a little more guarded than how she use to be, before me stood the girl that capture my heart ten long years ago and who still helds it even if she doesn't know it. Before me was my beautiful Roza.

"Roza, what are you doing here not that I'm not happy that you are here but why?" I ask, as I smile widely at her and step aside to let her in.

TIME SKIP LADIES

Right now we were heading for the Mazur mansion.

After I had let Roza in she had proceeded to tell us that she had Vika under her care since she had found a group gang raping her- I had felt sick when I had heard of this, but had remain silence as she told us the story- leaving her pregnant and badly injured, she also said that we didn't need to worry that Vika was in good hands with her personal doctor and that she was going to take care of the men that had hurt Vika, she also said something about all ready knowing who had send those man to hurt my baby sister.

Then she invited us for a couple of days to the Mazur mansion so we could be with Vika and provide support for when awakens.

The car ride was silence as I rode with Rosa in her BMW she was leading the way while Karo my oldest sister drove the van behind us.

" who do you think did this to my sister? I finally asked after a while.

" I cannot tell you that comrade it could get you in lots of trouble, however I can assure you that the bastard is going to get what he deserves." she said in a calm collected voice while I was a ranging storm inside (THE OPPOSITE FROM THE BOOKS).

"You've got to be fucking kidding me, she's my sister I deserve to know the name of the bastard that send someone to hurt me or my family!" I practically yelled. She stay quite for a while and them she finally answer me.

"Jesse zelkos that all I'm saying and don't you dare go looking for him, I'll deal with him you take care of your family." she said in a clip tone ending the conversation.

Sooner than I thought possible we were in front of the Mazur mansion.

THERE YA GO GIRLYS AND GENTS

LEAVE A REVIEW I KNOW IS SHORT BUT THE FISRT CHAPTER I HAD WRITEN DIDN'T SAVE SO I HAD TO REWRIT WHAT I COULD REMEMBER.

AND PEEPZ IF WE WANT FROSTBITE DONATE MONEY.

P.S WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ROSE BEEN THE CALM COLLECTED ONE AND DIMITRI THE IMPETIENT ONE????

LOVE AND PEACE