Chapter 4

I DO NOT OWN VA RICHELLE MEAD DOES

HAPPY READING

ROSE POV

I got home and pick Vika up from the passenger seat, and carry her to my bedroom.

I put her down on the bed and call Rox.

"Yes Rose?" She came in cleaning her hands with a towel, she look up at me and then her gaze fell on my bed. She gasp.

" yeah she was attack by a gang I believe I barely got there in time to save her can you please check what wrong with her." She nodded and went to her study to grab her medical gear. She came back and push out of my room, I pace impatiently waiting and praying that she was alright, if something happens to I will never forgive my self my. I mean hello I'm always watching or I always send my guards to do shifts when I don't have the time, so this must have happened when I send my guards, because I'm always aware that no gang gets inside of Baia. But I'm going to find them, and if something is terribly wrong with Vika I'll make sure they pay for their sins, slowly and painfully.

I pace back and forwards for hours in front of my room waiting for Rox to come outside so she can tell me how is Vika doing.

> TIME SKIP<

Finally around five in the morning Rox came out.

"How is she?" I ask her as soon as she close the door.

"Well with the test that I run her she has a concussion, so she might not wake up until tomorrow" she said, but I could tell she wasn't telling me everything.

"There's something else isn't it, tell me Rox" I gave her my must fierce look, she wouldn't meet my eyes and a drop of sweat broke from her left brow. She took one last big, and deep breath and met my eyes, she look slyly nervous. That was a first never have I ever seen Rox nervous specially with me.

"Rose the gang that attack her didn't just rob her...." She trail off letting me use my imagination to fill the rest of her sentence, I started shaking my head not wanting to believe her. No Vika couldn't have been raped, no she was way too young, even if she was only one year younger then me this couldn't be..... But sadly it was and then I promise my self that I was gonna find this bastards and kill them. I look back at Rox and again saw that she was hiding something from me.

" Rox tell everything else"

" She was rapidly raped by six different men, and is now pregnant" she said looking me in the eyes.

Oh, this bastards had it coming their way and full force, they'll wish for dead but I won't give it to them until I felt like it.

DIMITRI POV

Nothing! Couldn't find a single clue as to where could Vika be at her friend's house.

So I walk back home but this time I took the short cut just in case I found her messing around like always.

As I was nearing the exit to the other side, I notice a sparkling thing at the left corner of the wall of the alley. I walk towards it and pick it up I gave it a closer look and notice it was Vika's purse.

I panic and run all the way back home so I could call the police and report, that my sister had been kidnapped.

ROSE POV

Rox convince me to rest and that tomorrow first thing in the morning I pay a visit to the belikovs. I agreed since they do deserve to know what wrong, so that exactly what I did I went to bed and try to sleep.

THE NEXT DAY

I was up as soon as the sun rays hit my face, I took a quick shower and got dress, I was wearing a black bra top, with a black mini skirt, for make up I did a smokey eye, with red lipstick, for shoes I decided to wear black pumps. Hey if I was going to the belikovs might as well take full advantage of the situation right?. I grab my sun glasses and walk towards my garage I grab the keys to my black BMW 2015 and drove off towards the Belikovs and towards the guy that made me laugh ten years ago.

BANG THERE YOU HAVE IT SORRY BUT IM TWO WEEKS AWAY FROM MY FINALS SO I WONT BE ABLE TO UPDATE.

ALSO IF YOU WANT TO SEE ROSE'S OUTFIT GOT TO FACEBOOK AND LOOK FOR VALOVERFAN-FICOUTFITS OR FOR JULISSALOPES01780@GMAIL.COM. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK BYE.

LOVE

JULISSABELIKOV