Chapter III.

12/23/13

Toronto, Canada

6:32 A.M

ONIKA 'NICKI'

So we've just arrived in Toronto and it's much prettier than I remembered. Drake and I have made it to the hotel we will be staying.

"So what will we do today?"I asked.

"There's a play at 8 this morning and I really want you to go."He stated.

"Who's play is this?"I asked.

"You will see."He said.

I shrugged and headed for the bathroom. I did all of my hygienes and curled my hair. I dressed in gray sweater, some light blue skinny jeans with my gray Ugg boots. Then I added a scarf and winter hat that matched the outfit. Not needing anyone to know Im Nicki Minaj so I put on the long black wig with the bang.

"Nic you ready? It's 7:40 already."Drake said barging in. He's dressed in a black long sleeved shirt, black jeans, a purple hoodie, a black winter vest and his black and purple Jordans.

"Yea Im ready and now I know I didn't take that long!"I confessed.

"Yea...you did. Come on. We got a good seat."He rushed.

12/23/13

Toronto, Canada

7:43 A.M

ZENDAYA

It's almost time for us to go on and Im sooo excited. I see my Nana sitting in the almost front row. She gave me a wink and I smiled.

"Alright my Nina! You ready?" She asked.

"Yessssss!!"I cheered.

I looked back at my Nana as she threw up a thumbs up. Then a mixed guy and woman came and stood by her. I watched as she grew beyond happy to see them both. I wonder who they are. Anyways, the play is starting.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

It is almost time for my song. Im onstage standing outside of the balcony and now its time.

-I sung 'Listen' by Beyonce! The reason they put it in the play because nobody listens to my character and everybody bosses me around.-

EVERYONE! And I do mean EVERYONE! stood as I finished my song. When the play was over, Nana came backstage to get me.

"Zendaya!"She called.

I ran to he as she picked me up.

"NANA!"I cheered.

"You.Were.AMAZING! Im so proud of you!"She exclaimed.

"Thank you Nana! And yayyyy GIFTS!"I cheered again as I took the flowers and a teddy bear filled with candy.

"You're welcome now come on. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I wanna take you out today."She told me.

"Okay! And Nana, who was that man and woman that you were so happy to see?"I asked.

She gave me a 'Awww you saw them'look.

"You will know soon mija. Come come."She said and walked with me outside.

12/23/13

Toronto,Canada

2:32 P.M

ONIKA 'NICKI'

OMG! That little girl was BEYOND amazing when she sung Beyonce's song. She nearly song it better than Beyonce!

"So did you have fun?"He asked.

"Yes! That little girl was amazing Aubrey!"I told him.

"Yea I saw. Did you ever hear what her name was?"He asked.

"No. What was it?"I curiously asked.

"Read here."He handed me the program.

& Our Lead Star as the role of 'Nina'

Zendaya Olivia Maraj!!!

"THAT WAS MY CHILD!?"I screamed in disbelief.

"Yes, I thought for show you would notice."He claimed.

"Aubrey how did you know if you haven't seen her before?"I asked.

"My mom took her in at 3, and we got in a big fight about it so I left and never came back. My mom told me about the show and how she loves to sing and act and stuff. I told her I'd try to get you here."He explained.

It took every ounce of love to get me to not hit him in the face.

"AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME!?!"I screamed.

"Nicki calm down! Im tellin you now aint I!?"He stated.

"Take me to her..."I ordered.

"Not yet. She wants to have both parents home for Christmas so when she is sleep tomorrow night, we'll go over and stay for a week so that both you and I can get to know her."He explained.

"Fine but Im still pissed at you."I told him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this story is all sweet but when it get to the big parts to where she's back with her mom and something fishy is going on, I EXPECT VOTES!!! Like Im actually giving you guys a good story and you all never really vote nor comment. Please vote/comment! Im updating atleast 5 times today so please show love for me! It's already enough that Im sick and I wanna write for you guise since I've been M.I.A. for so long. Please :( . Thank u.