Mingyu?

I just sit there with my mouth hanging open. He chuckles.

"Uhhhh... umm... hi?" I say. He laughs again and sits down next to me. "You know you could have warned me you were going to be.... you," I say gesturing towards him.

"I could have, but would you have acted differently?" he says laughing.

"Probably," I say.

"Just act like you don't know who I am. Act like I'm Middle.Child," he says. I take a deep breath.

"It's nice to finally meet you Middle.Child," I say. "Or Jihoon should I say?" laughing. He laughs. "Wait... Oh my god!!" I say covering my mouth.

"What? Whats wrong?!" He asks.

"You saw me fangirl over you," I groan. He chuckles and scratches the back of his neck.

"Uh... yeah..." he says. My face starts to burn up. Aww!~ He looks so cute! Wait! I just called my best friend cute! My face turns even hotter. I didn't even think that was possible.

"Hyung! Don't hurt the fan!" I hear someone yell. I glance up to see Mingyu running towards us.

"Mingyu! I'm not-" He starts to protest but is interrupted by Mingyu covering up his mouthwith his hand.

"I'm so- Ewww! Hyung!" Mingyu exclaims taking his hand off Jihoon's mouth. "Did you just lick me?!" I start to laugh.

"Mingyu! This is Luna!" he says.

"Ohhh!~ Isn't Luna the girl that you are always talking-" Mingyu is cut off by Woozi covering up his mouth.

"YOU TWO!!" We hear someone yell. We look behind them to see a young-woman stomping towards us. She grabs them by their ears and drags them away.

"Owowowowowow-bye-owow-Luna-owowowow-See you-OWWW! Later!" Jihoon yells over his shoulder. I giggle as I watch them leave.