Kiss

"Well hello to you too, Jihoon," I laugh as fix my hair. Jihoon pulls a leaf out of my hair.

"Sorry about that," he says. I just laugh

"It's fine," I say as Jihoon grabs my hand.

"Come on," he says. I grab Jodie's hand who grabs Alicia's hand as Jihoon pulls all of us into the living room. Suddenly Mingyu scoops me up in a bone crushing hug making me drop Jodie and Jihoon's hands.

"Mingyu-Oppa... I can't breath..." I squeak.

"Oh! Sorry..." he says as he lets me go. I take deep breaths as I hold my ribs.

"I'm really sorry Luna... are you hurt?" Jihoon asks me grabbing the sides of my head and looking me straight in the eyes. I blush a little and shake my head.

"Aishh... don't lie to me," he says.

"I'll be fine I just need to sit down," I say. Jihoon nods and guides me to a sofa. I carefully sit down as the other two girls join me.

"LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" Minghao yells. Me and the girls giggle before we move to the floor. I very carefully slide down the couch. Jeonghan hops up and grabs a bottle from the kitchen and brings it to the living room. Mingyu grabs it and spins it.

"Jihoonie~" I say went it lands on him. Mingyu claps his hands.

"JIHOON!! CONFESS!!" He yells. Me and the girls just look at him. He sighs before turning to look at me. I look at him confused. Suddenly Jihoon starts to scootch towards me as the girls start to squeal. He stops when he reaches me. He grabs my hands and takes a deep breath.

"Luna... I like you..." he says. The members and the girls start to freak out. Jihoon turns around and starts to move towards them like he is gonna hurt them.

"AHH!!!!! SATAN!!!" Mingyu screams before running away. I grab Jihoon's jaw and turn his face towards me. I look him straight in the eyes before smashing my lips against his. As we kiss the members and the girls start to cheer. We pull away.

"Maybe he is a devil, but he is my devil," I say grinning. He grins back at me before he leans in to kiss me again.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Hello~~~~~ if you guys were waiting for this chapter... HERE IT IS!!!! I'm gonna end this book here!! Thank you guys if you were waiting for this!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 if you guys still read my other books thank you for being their for me since the beginning!! 😘💖😘💖😘💖😘💖