Chapter 1

Forks, Washington 8:32 p.m

Edward and Bella have been separating from each other ever since Bella's birthday where Jasper tried to attack her. It has been a week since her birthday and now they are walking through the forest where Edward intends on breaking up with her. Then they he stopped walking.

"Bella were leaving." Edward stated in a cold tone.

"Okay and I need to know this why. I had a feeling you were going to break up with me so why didn't you just do this in the warmth of my home," Bella told Edward pissed and he just looked shocked.

"I never loved you, you were just a play thing a toy to my family and I. I just want you to promise me something," he said to her emotionless but on the inside he was dreading this and was broken.

"Yeah whatever can we just get on with it," she told him still pissed.

"Don't do anything stupid for Charlie's sake. Bye Bella," he told her before running off regretting his decision.

Bella just went home to call her daddy and Uncle Stefan hoping they would let her come back home.

Mystic Falls, Virginia 9:00 p.m Salvatore Boarding House

Damon, Stefan, Elena, Jeremy, Bonnie, Alaric, Tyler, Matt and Caroline were all at the boarding house discussing what to do about Klaus when Damon's phone started ringing and everyone looked at him.

"Hello this is Damon Salvatore"

"Hi daddy"

Shock colored Damon's face before he looked at Stefan to see he was in the same shock before answering.

"Hi baby girl why are you calling me so late what happened"

"Nothing happened Emoward just broke up with me in a forest. But I'm all good damn cold one was a pussy anyway. So daddy I know it's a lot to ask from you and Uncle Stefan but can I come home please. You know I hate begging but please"

"Of course you can come home sweetheart when are you coming I will pick you and I will drag Stefan out of the house to"

"I'm officially coming tomorrow at 3:00 and you better go get my new car you know the Audi r8 because then you will be the best daddy in the whole wide world"

"OK just stop trying to bribe me your room and your car will be ready tomorrow before you get here but I just want warn you we have a Klaus problem kinda"

"Klaus how is he I haven't talked to him in a while last I checked he was trying to break his curse. The human doppelganger Elena that Uncle Stefan is dating and you dislike because she reminds you to much about Kathriene the evil bitch. Though I wish I could break my curse damn pain every full moon hurts like shit.

You love me because I am nothing like my mother with my brown hair that I got from my mother and blue eyes but I'm still a bitch and like to drink bourbon and wear leather I'm basically a girl version of you some would think were twins but I think that is gross. You and mom absolutely hated each other but love me . Gotta go daddy tell Uncle Saint Stefan I said hello and try to go back to human blood without going ripper on people because those bunnies taste like shit alright gotta go bye"

"Bye princess see you tomorrow and I will bring Saint Stefan with me"

With that they hung up the phone and everyone looked shocked except Stefan and Damon turned towards him and said"well Saint Stefan sounds like Isabella is coming home oh and we have to go car shopping."