Chapter 2

Chief Swans house Forks, Washington 6:30a.m

When Bella woke up in the morning to get showered and dressed she was so excited she was like the energizer bunny.

Bella also knew that she had to go say bye to her cousins Samuel Uley, and Embry Call down at the La Push reservation. They all knew what she was and she helps them chase the other bloodsuckers that come on their land.

After Bella got out of the shower and put on her favorite outfit of her black tight mini skirt, blood red crop top, black leather jacket and red stilettos, then she took out her brown contacts to be replaced with blue eyes and took off her wig to reveal blackish - brownish hair like her fathers then she was ready for breakfast with her Uncle Charlie.

When she got downstairs she saw Charlie was already gone so she grabbed a breakfast bar and took off running in the woods towards the Uley's house.

Uley house La Push, Washington 8:00 a.m

When Bella arrived at the Uley house Embry, Emily, Sam, Jared, Paul, and Jacob was there and the last one she groaned internally.

Bella walked into the house calling out"hey guys".

"Hey Bells" they all shouted at one time while Jacob looked furious and lustful at the same time. Bella walked over and sat on Paul's lap.

"So guys I'm going to go back home and see my dad and Uncle Saint Stefan. Also my daddy is the best daddy of all times" she exclaimed happily yet still a little sad.

"What did Uncle Damon and Uncle Stefan buy this time" Sam asked her because he always knew when Damon buys you something you always took it.

"A red Audi r8 the newest edition that hasn't came out that will make even Klaus jealous" she told them happily but when she spoke of Klaus her tone held sadness and love that anyone could hear. After she finished talking everyone's mouth was dropped open in shock.

"Why can't Uncle Damon buy me a new house I mean I like this one but we need money," Sam asked his asked his older cousin.

"I don't know ask him. But guess what's in Mystic Falls," Bella asked the pack and her cousins.

"What the hell is in that place besides your father and his weird friends," Jared asked his pack sister.

"Klaus and the doppelgangers that we both need unfortunately one of them is Uncle Stefan's girlfriend. But I really don't like her or anyone related to the Petrova's they are all manipulative bitches. Okay that is not the point I get to see Nikalus the devil himself and the only one who knows what I'm going through," She explained in one breath had they not been shape shifters they wouldn't know what she said.

"Isabella Marie Grace Salvatore language," Emily her cousin in law chastised her. Bella just ducked her head in mock shame and mumbled a sorry. All the guys were laughing except Jacob because he realized what Emily had said.

"Grace Salvatore who's name is that her last name is Swan," Jacob asked everyone in confusion and anger trying to figure what the hell is going on.

Mikaelson Mansion Mystic Falls, Virginia 8:30 a.m

While Jacob Black was trying to figure out what was going on Klaus was sitting in his home thinking about a human doppelganger and a certain female hybird the only one who understands the pain he is going through every full moon.

"What has you thinking so hard sir," one of Klaus's witches asked his master trying not to disturb the hybrid but he has information that needs to be told.

"I am thinking I need you to find me a witch, Katerina, and another werewolf. We will be breaking two curses. Now what do you want," Klaus did not like to be disturbed unless it was some thing important.

"I was talking to a couple of witches through their minds and they let a few thoughts slip. They will kill you in your weakend state during the curse. They work for your brother," the witch told him before leaving fast as he heard things start to break though he was wondering what other curse his master wanted to break.