The Next day of Lovey Dovey

The next morning...

Kenn's P.O.V.

I woke up from bed and I still didn't forget the face and that name Evian Bontogon is everything!! I wish I could see and be friends with him.

In the afternoon....

I was bored again well since me and Evian are friends on facebook now I decided to go chat him this time on a friendly way. "Hi Evian!" I pressed send and he quickly replied "Hello:3" he sounded so inncoent though, Agh why?! his so handsome as hell really!! I can't forget his face and name.

Evian's P.O.V.

I was at home doing nothing and decided to go online again, social media is my second life anyways Kenn Kyla messaged me again she's just a sweet innocent girl so I answered her messages well this time I think we will talk in a friendly way, I saw her typing after I answered her message "They said you will study in UECS,right?" she said well she's studying in UECS too well that's lucky I could get to see her soon enough when school starts "Yes I'm gonna study there :)" I replied in a smiley face so I won't look like a snobbish guy I have to put an impression here because this girl is fragile I can see it from her face, "Ahh hahaha ok" she replied that's sweet. Well I have to continue to be close to her maybe I'll be friends with her soon enough.

Kenn's P.O.V.

Me and Evian chatted every single day we bacame close as the days became shorter I feel comfrotable and safe when I talked to him, I don't know his just an innocent and loving guys besides my ex his such a b*tch well I know I have broke my promise from myself not to fall for him but his a kind guy I think. I just fell inlove for the guy I don't know personally omg.

A/N:

Guys! I published the chapter 1 and 2. @knnklyxx already read it and she's the one who edited her own cover story. Sorry for the short chapter.

-JDxx