January 14th-June 14th,2013

January 14th

Dear Diary,

Yesterday was the start of it, of everything. This was the begging of something huge, something that would change my life for ever.Something that would leave me so petrified I would have scars both mentally and physically.

It was about 1pm and mother and Freddie had gone out to do the weekly shop. I checked that the door was shut before going upstairs,shutting windows on my way.I got upto my room and my shadow disappeared. Why? I do not know.

I ignored it for a while not realizing that something was terribly wrong. It was only when I was woken up by a devilish voice that I knew I had to find the source of this utterly strange problem.

February 14th

Dear Diary,

Over the past month my R.E. teacher has spoken some sense into and found the route of my problem. I told him about the distinct smell and the stern voice and the familiar mannerisms and he said I was experiencing some sort of paranormal visiting. The thought ant a cold shiver down my spine. I read up about paranormal experiences and it all adds up. Father must have been there ,he's not now but he was. He was always there.

Mr Goth my RE teacher believed me an he was the only one . If it wasn't or him I would have been alone in this world of paranormal activity.