PARK JIMIN'S FAMILY Pt. 2

In the previous Chapter: The siblings went to their school and got flooded with students that admired them all

In the previous Chapter: The siblings went to their school and got flooded with students that admired them all. They were all flustered and didn't know what to do. The four of them just stood still in the center of the chaos until someone with a deep, familiar voice yelled at all the students while making a way to the classroom, "YOU RASCALS! GO NOW TO YOUR CLASSES! STOP THIS NOW! DO IT LATER AFTER SCHOOL YOU IDIOTS!" The siblings now got an opportunity to get away and secretly went to their assigned classrooms along with the students scattering at the hallway and went back to their classes. As soon as both pair of twins went to their classrooms, both at the same time, all of them was shocked and confused. Because of the instructor who had a familiar scary, deep voice was the older brother of them four who was assigned to teach in Class A- 3rd year high school, which was the class of the 95z line Taehyung and Jimin. Also at the 97z line in the Class S- 2nd year high school, had their instructor that was very different at the teacher of the other pair of twin, he had a bright smile plastered on his face and had a really loud voice which was..uhmm.a little bit annoying but was so full of energy.

Continue Of the Chapter Pt. 2:

The pair of twins both stood up as the instructors introduced themselves and shouted at the same time, "OPPA/HYUNG WHY ARE YOU TEACHING HERE??!!" As they said that the buzzing loud class became silent and then Jamie stumbled at her seat and caused her to fall, but their teacher a.k.a their older brother Hoseok catched her at the right time along with Jungkook and another boy wearing casual clothes not their designated uniform. A girl also stood up her chair to help Jamie also but sat down again and hanging her head down while fidgeting her fingers under her table.

Hoseok their instructor held Jamie up from the spot where things started to move according to fate or just a great and strong coincidence. Jungkook asked her "almost twin" sister quietly, "Hey Jamie are you okay? Do you know why Hoseok hyung is here?" Jungkook waiting for an answer was replied with just a sob and a tear falling from her right eye. He was startled and tried to calm her down, "O..oppa...oppa...I'm so sorry..so so..orry" He heard the words Jamie uttered in a small, shaking voice. Her words were hidden so quietly between here small, soft sobs. At first Jungkook didn't know why she was sorry, but then he knew the answer immediately when his hyung, Hoseok hyung, their teacher said in a comforting, gentle and sunshine like voice that was only for Jamie, "Ehe, my Dear sister don't worry about that ever again. I am always thinking about you and our family. I won't leave you behind. I mean I'm your Angel, Your Hope. kkkkkk" Jamie turned her head upward to face her oppa. Realizing that her face is covered with tears with a red nose and flushed cheeks, she wiped her tears and quickly stopped crying. Hoseok saw her face as they had eye contact and just smiled and continued to help Jamie up along with the two boys and continued comforting Jamie,"...Let's stand up now. It's your first day as a second year high school. You don't want to be known as the clumsy girl. Hahaha." Half-jokingly, Jamie punched her oppa at the side of his stomach and showed the whole class her big, beautiful smile. Hoseok than patted her hair and Jungkook went back to his seat. The other boy fixed Jamie's seat and Jamie thanked the boy before taking her seat and then the boy went in front and walked out of the classroom, receiving a lot of stares and murmurs directed at the boy.