Park Jimin's Family Pt.3...(Don't Get Me Wrong/Don't Twist My Words!!)

In the previous chapter: Jamie and Jungkook got their older brothers to eat and sit with them at the cafeteria

In the previous chapter: Jamie and Jungkook got their older brothers to eat and sit with them at the cafeteria. They talked about how was their life at school and at home when they left, what was their impression of them when they saw their two big brothers, Hoseok and Namjoon be their teachers, and Hoseok and Jamie cleared up their misunderstanding between them. Also after lunch, a fanboy of the teacher of Class S- 2nd year, Jung Hoseok a.k.a. J-Hope, went up to Jamie and asked, "Hey, so you're really close with J-Hope ahem...Teacher Jung?" Jamie just replied coolly, "Yeah! why? Do you want me to help you to get closer at oppa?" The boy was so excited that he shouted really loud inside the classroom, "YEAAAH!! I WANT HIM TO NOTICE ME!!" Jamie smiling, as she was amused to see a fanboy of her oppa teased the fan, "What are you a girl? I can't hook you guys up! Oppa doesn't really like the idea of people like that. What he like is a person that is working very hard to achieve their dreams like what he did." "Oh, okay. I guess I'll just have to show him what I've got....I WON'T LET HIM DOWN AS HIS FAN!! AND HIS OWN STUDENT!!" The boy put his fist up and said that with a lot of fighting spirit. "He's just like oppa" Jamie thought so he asked his name so that maybe..they can become friends, "Hey what's your name dude?" "Choi Seungyeon, until next time Jamie!" Jamie didn't know that somewhere in the classroom, someone very close to her witnessed all of it and said with a creepy smirk on his face, "REVENGE TIME!"

Continue of part 2:

Jungkook's POV:

After meeting with our hyungs, our lunch time was now over. I had to go to the classroom before the teacher comes in. Thankfully, I made it on time..(gosh, I don't want to be late..I got trauma by just thinking what happened earlier at the house..) I needed to find Jamie because I have to complain about how she left me behind and got to the classroom first without me. But when I found her, just by looking at her height, her pale skin, her very silky black hair and her wide smile that can be seen behind her while talking to a boy...a boy...A BOOOOOYYY? BOIII!! WHAT?? AGAIN SHE'S WITH ANOTHER BOY..why not girls...come on.... hmmm...THIS GOT ME IRRITATED...I DON'T KNOW WHY...She's my tomboy sister but this is...I'm not the one who she' s smiling to with her very bright smi....wait stop stop stop...what am I thinking....STOOOOOP!! SHE'S MY FREAKING SISTER WTH!! OKAY OKAY..calm down Jungkook and let's get to business...So I was thinking of how should I prank her for leaving me alone. It's her punishment..so I thought....

Jamie's POV:

As I was finished talking to Seungyeon, I felt a gaze that was so hard that it got my spine chilling upwards...I turned around and saw Jungkook biting his lips while tapping his fingers on my table. Weird. So secretly, I went behind him and listened to what he was saying, "Uwooo..what should I do...what should I prank to her??.Jamie it's all her fault leaving me alone and talking to another boy without me," "Excuse me mwah??...I didn't leave him alone it's because he was busy talking to the girl at the cafeteria...hehehe..he was so shy....that's why I left, as not to bother him.Now HE'S GONNA PRANK ME?" I thought while hiding behind the table of the classmate who was sitting behind me, "Ah I know!! I will let her get into the dance practice room with Seungyeon and lock them together. Hehehehehehehe...this plan is great!!" Then stupid, annoying Jungkook went to his table and began planning. "sigh" He's such a kid...well might as well entertain him..I'm gonna ruin all of his plans!! I returned to my sit and the afternoon classes has started.