Chp 25

HUX'S POV

He's ran he's hands through my hair
"Shit I was really set on hating you to!" I muttered him laughing...woah woah...I need to explain how I got in this position.

-Earlier
I was sitting at my desk.
"New installation,steel,wood paneling and walls on Upper deck Commander Kylo Rens quarters....$3,000"
I sighed and signed off a check. The whole ship was quite at staring at me,
"Lunch break every one" Phasma said walking in. Phamas looked over at me though her helmet and waved for me to walk next to her to the cafeteria.
"Listen Hux you gotta make up with Kylo"
"I have a black eye and can feel my organs moving why should I!" I exclaimed stubbornly suddenly the whole room stared at the door way, I was in line for food and saw a 6 foot tall disaster walk in. Rens eyes were red and puffy, he slouched with a blanket wrapped around him, he was still in his pajamas and his hair was messily done in to a small bun. He waved his hand to the drink dispenser and a cup of water floated to him. He grabbed it and left leaving every one
silent
"That's why" Phasma whispered. I groaned and ran out just in time to catch Kylo walking away. I grabbed his hand and he followed slowly, I went to the broom closet were we first kissed and shoved him in it.
"Now we can finally finish what you started in here!" I yelled grabbing his head and pushing my lips on to his. Kylos eyes grew wide as he was captured in to the kiss. He took his shirt off and repeated with me. I knelt down and ripped of his pants and boxers I he looked at me with a grin I ran my fingers on his thighs. He shoved me off and rammed me in to a wall and kissed my neck biting hard.
"Ow fuck!" I muttered, he kissed his way down to my Ass
"Alright princess no more games"
he cooed with a raspy low voice. I slid him down to the ground and he turned around

KYLO'S POV

I expected him to take his time and be the lil bitch he was but instead he went right in fast. I jolted with pain in my body but couldn't show it so I was still, he pulled in and out quick and nice...wait a minute...this is Hux...he wanted me back? I just realized my situation and quickly turned over grabbing Huxs face pushing my lips on his crying tears of joy and I rolled him over doing my share. I positioned me self and pushed my self in to him, I heard him Yelp and kept going harder every time. I was feeling the knot in my stomach build up twisting.
"K-Kylo I think...I think I'm gonna-" he released with me following he tackled me curling on on my body as we hugged
"I love you"I whispered
"I love you to ren" Hux said crying on my chest. Suddenly The door knob wiggled and the door flew open once more, Phasma stood amused and smirking
"I see your on the closet were you belong? That's a weird way to say sorry" she said looking at Hux who magically already had his pants on. I quickly dressed my self and walked out holding Huxs hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow I feel unholy! .-. So yea first time writing smut I it was harder then I thought it would be. I'll end this with a simple please keep reading for the best darn trash on earth!