I have never felt more alive than ever. I was so happy that I was turning 13 years old in just 7 days. Finally a teenager. My parents said that I was growing up too fast. And I would always respond with "I just can't help it!" But anyways, my mom is a actress and my dad is an actor. I plan to either sing or be an author when I grow up. Hopefully it goes well. Right now, I was on my black mare horse named:"Ms. Midnight." It was nearly morning and the sun was just rising. I get up at like 5 in the morning to ride my horse and then I feed her afterwards. The sun was then fully up. We have a nice cottage about 20 minutes away from town. That's good since it is quiet out here. But anyways, as I was riding back up to the barn, I saw my mom and dad come out of the house while still in their pj's. They must've just woken up. I waved at them as I slowed Ms.Midnight to a trot. They waved back at me and I saw them smile. I then reached the barn. I untacked Ms.Midnight and putted her in her stall. Then I fed her grain, gave her more water, and walked out of the barn. As I was walking to the house, I saw my parents walking to me. We approached each other. "Morning early bird." My mom greeted me. I smiled and chuckled at her. "Morning sweet." My dad greeted me. "Morning you two." I told them as I hugged them both one by one. "You fed Ms.Midnight?" My mom asked me as we all started walking inside. "Yep. Y'all sleep fine?" I asked them. I always worry about my parents sleep since our rooms are right next to each other and our walls are very thin and I do talk in my sleep loudly whenever I dream about me yelling at someone or just talking since I am always loud. And when I am running in my dreams my legs seem to move a lot and shake the house. "Oh yeah we did. You were fine." My dad told me. "Okay good." I told them. We then arrived inside the house. I was the last to enter and I smelled something sooo good. I smelled the air. "Mmmm what's cooking?" I asked them as I entered the house. "Just some bacon and eggs and pancakes and coffee." My mom told me. "But it's kind of strange how we didn't smell it till we entered the living room." My dad mentioned. He is right. I was still outside and I could smell it. The smell must be going through the air vents. "Yeah that is strange." I told them as we entered the kitchen.

Later on, we just hanged out around the house and I helped my parents with chores. Right now, I was sweeping the floors when I heard my parents talking. I decided to easedrop a little. "Honey we have to tell her sometime." I heard my mom say. "I know but will she be ready to accept the truth?" I heard my dad say. It was then silent. I heard my mom start crying. "I know..I will tell her later. How does that sound?" I heard my dad ask my mom. She sniffed. "Yes. It will be for the best." I heard her say. I then quickly and quietly walked off to the living room. I then saw my parents come from their room. I just stayed silent. "Hey kiddo..I need to talk with you for a minute." My dad told me. "Oh okay." I told him. I set the broom to the side. I followed him to his and my mom's room. Me and him sat down on his bed. Before he could start, I told him:"I heard you and mom talking earlier." My dad seemed to be shocked. He didn't say anything. "What is it you want to tell me?" I asked him. He sighed loudly. "Well.." He started. "You're mother..is dying." He finished.