Chapter 4

Notes:

I have a question, how did you find this story or my profile? I just wanna know. Haha. :)

I would like to say that comments and votes do help me get motivated to write more, so thank you for commenting, voting, and reading my stories. :)

This is not edited. :)

This is my story. Mine. I do not own the members of One Direction. I do not own anyone. But, this two shot, along with all of the other stories and one shots that I post, are MINE.

Do not copy my stories and post them elsewhere, especially without my permission. I will find out. :)

Does anyone want to make a cover for this story?

Thank you for reading. Please comment, vote, subscribe, review, like, fan, etc.

And one more thing, the more comments and votes/kudos I get, the quicker I will update. :)

I don't do dedications often, but I am dedicating this chapter to DirectionHP for being the first to comment on the previous chapter and this chapter. :)

Word Count:

2817

Harry kept her hands over her eyes as Louis ordered for them. How can someone even think of food when there had just been a murder! Harry thought.

"You can remove your hands now, mon cher." Louis said as he lifted his glass of wine up to his lips. "She is gone."

Harry slowly removed her hands from her eyes, too scared to look anywhere other than her hands.

"Do I scare you?" Louis asked, raising his left eyebrow up. The man knew that the young woman did in fact fear him, especially now. But he was okay with her fearing him because of him not putting up with someone disrespecting his fiancée, their Donna, his family. He did not appreciate that. And really, killing that woman was the nicest thing that he could have done to her for what she did.

When Harry didn't answer Louis's question, the older man placed his glass on the table and reached across it so he could grab Harry's hand. "Je fais, non? Pas besoin d'avoir peur , mon amour." (I do, don't I? No need to be scared, my love) Louis said, knowing that the woman didn't speak a lick of French, even though she had French in her blood and she took French 1 in high school. "There is no need to fear me. You have no reason to fear me, mon cher." Louis told Harry as he squeezed the woman's hand.

Again, Harry didn't say anything. But she did nod her head this time, answer Louis's question and acknowledging Louis's statement.

"Words, Harry." Louis reminded Harry.

No need to fear him at all. Harry thought to herself. Not like he kidnapped me and threatened my fiancé and his children and then kill a woman for who knows what.

"Yes, sir." Harry quietly whispered. Her voice was so quiet, she didn't even know if Louis had heard her.

Louis nodded his head and let go of Harry's hand before he leaned back in his seat.

"Monsieur Tomlinson! Il est bon de vous revoir! Et cette beauté doit être votre fiancée?" (Mister Tomlinson! It is great to see you again! And this beauty must be your fiancée?) A voice sounded as soon as the doors to the room were opened.

A man in a white apron with some food stains had walked in, Louis stood to greet the man.

"Oui, Leandro. Ceci est mon Harry. Elle sera ma femme bientôt." (Yes, Leandro. This is my Harry. She will be my wife soon.) Louis told the man, who Harry assumed was Leandro because that was the only name like word she heard other than her own, as he pointed towards Harry.