ch.3 Nobody

Time skip to Fall Ball
Lucas
"You ready, Farkle?" I ask.

"Yeah, it's all set up." He replies. "Do you think Missy would go out with me, if we get in the Rebel clique?" He asks.

"Please, even if we don't,she will." I reassure him.

"You know what's funny, I think we found our people, even if we are opposites." Farkle.

"Are you kidding? You are a rebel,just like them. Well, like Maya and the Rebel. I wouldn't do this if you didn't convince me. It's not that you think you belong in their group, you DO belong in their group." I say to Farkle.

" Ssssshhhhh!!!" Farkle shushes me."They're crowning the king and queen."

"Give me your cue to drop." I tell Farkle.

"Now!!!!!" He screams.

I let go of the rope that holds the bucket. It drops all over the king and queen. I check to see who were the King and Queen. You will Not believe who it was.

Maya

I was dancing with Missy because Sarah was dancing with Brandon aka Rebel. Then, when the song ended, they crown the King and Queen.

"And this years Fall Ball's King and Queen is....(drum roll) Riley Matthews and Zay Babinaux!" The announcer says.

After they crown Zay and Riley, Riley goes up to say her speech.

"Well, I would like to thank-" She was cut off by red liquid dropping over her and Zay.

I was even surprised, I know I was the one who dared Lucas and Farkle but I thought they would chicken out and ask for a different one. No one made a noise.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!!? YOU STUPID IDIOTS!!! DO SOMETHING!!!" Riley screeched."EVERYONE IN HERE ARE STUPID BASTARDS! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!!?? SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!"

That's when I bursted out laughing. Riley glares at me but I can't help but laugh soon everyone joins me. I leave the dance to find Lucas.

Lucas
After I heard Riley's outburst, I felt sad. Not for Riley or Zay but for me. I mean, I understand why Riley had an outburst but the Riley I befriended would never have said mean comments to innocent people. I kind of used to go out with her. Its like one day she was such a loving girlfriend and the next she dumps me. Well, I don't care not then and certainly not now. I had a crush on this blonde chick in my class, she used to tease me, calling me funny names and I never knew her name. I called her "clutterbucket" and "pancakes".

"Hey, Lucas!" Someone called out.

"Hey, Maya." I reply.

"That was pretty cool, I didn't think you had it in you." She gushes.

"Oh, yeah. I guess." I say, glumly.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"I always thought I knew Riley ,a sweet girl but today, she seemed like a total bitch."

"I warned you, but you didn't listen."

"Wha-"I was cut off by her lips crashing on mine, urgently. She begged for an entrance and as soon as I gave it to her, she explored my mouth.

I was high as hell. On my only drug, Maya.

And I was addicted to her.

_______

Yay, a Lucaya kiss. How did you like Riley's breakdown? Wonder who that blonde was...
That song's actual name is Nobody does it better but I like to keep it short and sweet just like Maya.
Vote/ Comment/ Share/ Follow

~Annie