Zambiez

Hallo everyone, I'm back again. I feel like I've been gone for a while but it's only been like two days haha

Anyways, I decided to participate in Strahberri 's zombie apocalypse thing and draw Jade as a zombie! (which I'm really proud of for some reason)

That isn't all though. After really thinking through what would happen to all my OCs of a zombie apocalypse actually happened, this is what I came up with:

Survivors:
-Myrtle
-Coral
-Raquel
-Cleo

That's all the ocs I think would survive, and here's why

So, Myrtle and Coral are kinda obvious. Since they're mermaids and they live in the ocean, it would be pretty hard for them to get bit. Even if the zombie disease is airborne, they could still just stay underwater and they would be fine. So, that's why I think they would survive.

Raquel is kind of obvious too. She was in the military, so she has lots of practice and skill with combat and survival. She would probably be part of a big group of survivors or something.

I thought Cleo through a lot, actually. I think she would survive because she could use her cat instincts and features (since she's a cat furry) like sharp claws, sharp teeth, high jumping, fast speed, and good balance to take out the zombies and protect herself.

Okay, those are the survivors, no here are the zombies:

Zombies:
-Jade
-Sugar

I know there aren't that many haha, my OCs are just good at surviving, I guess

Both of their reasons are pretty similar. Jade doesn't really have as big of a will to live as most people do, so she would only fight off the zombies for a little while until she just gives up.

Sugar wouldn't survive because she's seriously too sweet to kill anything, even if they're already dead haha. If she was attacked, she would have no fighting experience at all to use against it and would be too terrified to even think straight.

Okay, I hope you liked all that random information I just gave you all XD I hope you like the drawing!