1

De'arra P.O.V
Shhh nova I told my daughter
She was a newborn baby. I lived on the street I had to sneak bottles and milk plus chips for us to eat. For clothes I try my best to sneak it in Nova's baby bag. But right now I'm trying to get nova to stop crying. I'm going in the store now to see if I could use a phone. "Hi can I use your phone"yeah sure" thanks "

Convo

Me:um is this India love

Unknown:yeah who's this

Me:de'arra your cousin

India:OMG cuz how are you

Me:not good come pick me up from Walmart in Chicago.

India:I'm already there in the black and red charger in front

Me:OK I'm coming

India ^hangs up^

Convo over

I hand the lady her phone back and said thanks. Then I walked outside. Then saw my cuz car. My cuz 👇

So i got in her car and said take me to your house fast

So i got in her car and said take me to your house fast. Then I said oh um I had a baby her name is Nova. "OMG" "Shut up she sleep" then we pulled off. When we got to her house I said where is your guest bathroom. Upstairs second door to your left. OK. Then I got nova went in the bathroom and I took my shower then put on the PJs I stole from family dollar. Then I put nova in in the sink and washed her up then put her PJ'S on. Then I put her in the guest bedroom. Then went downstairs to tell India where I was the last 2 years. Oh I had nova 10 months ago since I got raped. So I said "cuz I need to talk to you about where I was the last 2 year's". OK so start she said. I sighed and said "you see mom kicked me out cause of her boyfriend rick. Then I was homeless I was on the street and then how I got pregnant I got raped. Then I started stealing clothes,milk,chips,and other things. So I went in Walmart cause I didn't want to live in the street anymore so I called you up and yeah". So you need to stay here. "Well yeah". OK well stay here and later I'll give you 10,000 dollars in 13 stacks so you can get on ur feet. "OK" then I got up and huged her then went to the guest room and put nova on my stomach and said I love you then drifted off to sleep.

Like it or nah,.............