Chapter 62

Janae Pov

We made it to the club. It was packed. We still in VIP. They brought over shots and ciroc bottles. I took a shot and my song came on. Strippin The Walk by Kstylis. I grabbed August hand and went on the dance floor. I was doing my thang on August or whatever. We had to cut it short cause August had to perform in the min. So we went backstage and he changed into his outfit.

"Okay now lady's we have a special guest that will keep ya panties wet all night. Give it up for August Alsina!!!!!" The dj yelled the Ghetto started to play.

"How y'all doing tonight" all you hear is yelling

"Ok i dont know what y'all say but lets go..." August yelled in the mic,*
*
*
*

After The Performance

August got off stage and went backstage. I went backstage to meet him

"You did good babe" I said kissing his lips.

"Thanks bae" he said walking away.

This made me nervous. August is never dry after an performance. He is always hype. I also never saw him leave the stage so fast. This shit weird adf.

August Pov

I don't know what's wrong but i don't feel right. I feel like something going to happen. I wanna fly back tonight cause  family wanna come over for the 4 of July. But i still have this funny feeling. I dont even wanna party. I wanna go straight to the hotel. Now Janae about to question me all night.

"You got everything"i asked

"Uhhh yea but think i left my phone in the bathroom" Janae said about to walk out but they was gun shots " uhm never mind i dont need it"she said turning around.

I grabbed her arm " stay right here" i said pulling her by her arm.

"August please dont go out there" she said teary eyed.

" Im going to be okay. Ima come right back and get you. I love you " i said kissing her forehead. Then pecking her lips.

"I love you too" she said letting a tear fall. I wiped her cheek

"T come with me. You stay with her dont let nobody in" i said walking out.

Janae Pov

Im in this corner crying my eyes out. My fiancé is out there in a fucking shoot out. I'm also messing up my make up and dress sitting in this corner. Then I have no underwear on.

"Yungin going to be fine" his bodyguard name i dont know said

"I hope so" i said.

I hope August come back. Specially if we going back for 4 of July. I really wanna pop fireworks. Then the family is going to be at our house. The house might look a hot mess. Lord im so bored in this corner. I wish i never left my phone. Then im hungry.

We heard heavy footsteps pass in front the door.

" Get in the closet and don't make any noise" the guard said.

I just nodded my head and he closed the door. This is one big ass closet. To be in a dressing room.

August Pov

We was in a full blow shoot out with like 12 men. Like nigga what the fuck. They had a few people held ass hostages. I dont know where the police at but they needa hurry tha fuck up. Never know they be in here blowing up the building if these people was black. Then the gun shots stop. I looked and saw a few going out the door and the other going to the back.

"Shit T they going to the back" i yelled at him.

We got up aim the gun. Just in case there was a stupid nigga.

Janae Pov

I heard the door open and gun shots start firing. I put my hand over my mouth and start crying. Then they stopped.

"Check the room" a voice yelled

That mean they killed the guard. OH SHIT! Its dark in the room so i couldn't find a weapon. Somebody started messing with the door. Then it open.

"Oh look what we got here" he said grabbing my arm hella tight

"Lemme go" i said moving around

"Na look at you. Looking sexy in this dress" i guess the leader said

"What you want" i said looking at him up and down

" Well this is just fun to me" he said rubbing my cheek.

"Get you fucking hands off me nigga.. Tell this fucking giant bitch to let me go fuck " i yelled

August came around the corner.

"August help me" i yelled crying

"Bitch shut the fuck up" the man said slapping me

I started crying harder.

"Man let her go " August yell pointing the gun at him.

"Oh we pointing guns now" he said..i feel a gun next to my head " your fiancée do look sexy in this dress" he said messing with my dress.

"Nigga move you hands" august yelled getting pissed off.

" it would be bad if something happened to her" he said

" Get off me bruh" i said

" didn't i tell yo ass to shut the fuck up" he said and the other man with gun to my head cocked the gun

August shot the man with gun. The other man just looked at him and took out his gun ready to shoot August.

"Noooo" i yelled crying

Shot was fired and the man fell to the ground. I look and saw the bodyguard drop the gun. I ran to him.

"Tell my family i love them " he said closing his eyes.

I starting crying and stood up. I turned around and ran to August.

" I wanna go home" i said crying in his chest.

"We are baby. I told i was going to be back" he said kissing me .

We walk back outside and cops was pulling up.

"Now this some bullshit! Y'all just now wanna pull up after half the people dead and hurt. Yall some pussy ass cops yo just thinking about yo life." I yelled pissed off.

" Just come on Janae" August said pulling me to car.

We went to the hotel and pack all our stuff and went back to ATL.