Chapter 66

August pov

Today we flying to Miami for my photoshoot and Marie Dress. I woke up early. Janae is still sleep. She was up all night looking at dresses for the reception. She don't know if she wanna change them or not. I got out the bed and went shower. I was in there for about 50 mins. I got out and did my hygiene. I went to my closet and put on black jeans with white paint splats, wolf grey and black Brooklyn button up shirt, and Air Jordan 12 Retro GS "Wolf Grey" I went and put on come cologne and silver chains and blocks in my ear. I went and packed me some clothes for Miami. I then went to Marie room she standing up in her crib. Y'all know how babies are. I picked her.

"Guh you stank" I said. She just giggled

I went run her some bath water to bathe her. I bathe her for about 20 mins. I dried her off and put some grey leggings, a white polo shirt with a black symbol,and some grey converse. My baby so fly. Ima let Janae do her hair.

"Wanna cook mommy breakfast"I asked. She just clapped her hands.

"Okay we gon make an omelet,with some yogurt, bacon,grits,pineapples, and orange juice." I said. Marie just looking at me.

So I started on the food. Marie just messing up the kitchen. Like always.
When I finish I put on a little thing to carry it up to her. I put Marie around my neck. We went upstairs and Janae was gone. I put the plate on the dresser. I put Marie down and sat her on Janae. She crawled and started slobing on her face.

"Ew really" she said waking up laughing.

"We made breakfast"I said laughing

"Awww my babies cooked for me"she said smiling " and it look good"she said I sat her on her lap and she dug in.

"So I was thinking about moving out this pent house. I was looking last night at some houses in a gated community. It has 7 bedrooms and 9 bath. A two part white room,2 play rooms, and an office. The master bedroom has a 3 part closet too. So I set up appointment up at 8:30."she said

"Okay well it's 7.50" I said

"Ima go get ready"she said "can you see if my shoes come on today. I got too pair" she asked. She stay ordering shoes

"Okay"I said

Janae Pov

I went get in the shower for 45 mins. I got out and did my hygiene and wrapped my robe around me. I walked out and saw one pair of my shoes. I went to my closet and got a white pair of jeans with rips, a white crop top with BOSS in gold, and Air Jordan 11 Low "Closing Ceremony ". I went to my vanity and left my hair straight. I did my make up and put on my jewelry. I looked cute. Even tho I'm about to sit on a plane for like 2 hours. I went and got my purse. I packed me some more stuff and walked out my closet. I walked out and Marie was finishing off my breakfast.

"Come on so I can do your hair and wash your face" I said laughing

I put her hair in 2 puffs and washed her face and put baby lotion on it. We went downstairs and August was watching tv.

"We ready" I said.

He grabbed the keys and we left to look at the new house. When we pulled up it looked great. On the outside. We pulled up in the long driveway and got out. I saw another car which was the lady. I got Marie out the car. She so active today. I must be that breakfast. We was walking up and this lady came up. She seem mixed with Asian. When she looked at me like oh. And looked at August like OH😍. Like how I will drag you up and down this long ass drive way now fwm if you want to.