Normal day?

I wake up and see that my room is completely lit by the sun.

There are shadows dancing on the ceiling.

I reach over to where my phone is, on my night stand next to my bed. The second I turn it on I see my Mark's name on the screen. My loving boyfriend. Even though he can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

It's his usual morning text. But this time it's different. It reads: Good morning baby...I just woke up and thought of you...and I have something special to show you soon...I love you...

I love him so much. He is so sweet and caring. The only thing is...he isn't really...human...he is something...I don't quite know how to explain it though...but I'm not human either...so...

I hop out of bed after replying to his text.

I go to my closet and grab a bra,panties,a flannel,and my favorite black leggings. I take a shower and quickly get ready with my usual makeup and outfit.

We live in an old mansion from the 2300's. It is like 300 years old and has a huge wooden spiral staircase. I've gotten a few splinters from it.But nothing too bad when I go up or down the stairs.

I go to the kitchen and my mum has gone to work. So I go to the tablet on the counter and enter my breakfast order for this morning and a few seconds later it is on the counter opposite me.

I eat quickly so I am not late to school. I have places to be and people to see.

At school my best friend Kat is waiting on me. It's our senior year and this our last day here. We don't have the huge graduation like they used to. Now everything is done with technology. Ugh. Why is everything done with technology?