~One~

Tyler's PoV                 

      Just looking at the beautiful girl makes me drown deeper and deeper into a hole, the same hole that I felt when I first met Jenna but this one, there's something different about this deep hole of whatever I'm feeling. 

I quickly look away facing Josh. Josh seems to be haunted by the same feeling that swept over me. It possesses, she possesses. "Did y-you guys need somewhere to s-stay for now, or s-something?" I ask Josh stuttering, still recovering from the possession of the ruby in front of me. 

Josh's PoV

The silence quickly breaks causing me to seep out of the trance I was overcome by. "Umm...sure, I mean if It's not a problem for you and Jenna, Tyler?" I question waiting to be greeted into the household as usual. 

Tyler's a sucker for friends. Watching him eye Calani like that gives me a punching  feeling in my stomach but knowing Tyler, that punching feeling that I'm getting from him only feels like a delicate feather. (omfg addict with a pen just came on I'm emotional now sorry if it's crap!!) "N-No it's no p-problem, Jenna and I have a guest room. It's actually a master bedroom, a-aswell so e-enjoy                 y-yourself..." Tyler said making his stutters even clearer and harder to understand than usual. 

"Thanks, Tyler we really appreciate it, right Josh?" Calani says, nudging my arm making me blush with excitement. "Uh.. Yeah, thanks, Tyler..."

Calani's PoV

These guys are so silly what's gotten into them. Over Skype their always so outspoken, now they won't barely say anything. I just really want to meet Jenna. Whenever Josh and I talked over Skype he would just talk and talk seeming breathless at the end of our sessions. I mean I used to be his counselor and now.... we're sharing a room and a house with my other patient, Tyler.    

(Sorry it seems weird now I sorta just came up with this counselor idea so sorry if it's confusing right now <3).           

Tyler loves to talk about Jenna so hopefully we can improve his mental stability along with Jenna. She can help him cope!! Just thinking about the ideas make me jump with excitement. We start walking up the stairs as Tyler leads us to the bedroom so we can settle ourselves to stay for the summer. "I'm sorry that we don't have another bedroom... umm.. t-there is a c-couch Josh." Tyler stutters trying to get through the sentence. 

Watching him look down and struggle through his words is making my own problems come back. Looking at someone so sad makes me sad which makes me question why I'm a counselor or therapist in the first place. "It's fine Tyler, Josh c-can stay in here..." I say letting out an embarrassing stutter. "U-Oh o-okay than..W-well see you all to-tommorow." Tyler says leaving the room. The door shuts and I feel Josh's hand inching toward my waist. His arms wrap around my body like a warm blanket made of the finest material. "What's going to happen now?" Josh whispers, making my legs week. Struggling to stand, Josh pulls me on his lap sitting on the bed. 

We're in somebody else's house. I-I know i-it's wrong but we can't help ourselves. Over Skype Tyler definitely made it clear to me that his walls were mostly sound proof so he could yell whenever he wanted to.

///A|N\\\

Sorry I'm getting tired right now so I think this would be a good time to stop and build anticipation for the reader XD I'm sorry!! Tell me your feed back I can't wait to hear or read anyway okie... until next tyme my frens...