Chapter Forty-Five. Skylar.

Skylar was shaking her head and and had the urge to leave the room. She told Taylor to stop calling herself an aunt. Why didn't she ever listen to her? Now Taylor was in a situation that Skylar wanted no part of. Skylar was going to continue getting a couple things together but then she saw Taylor look to her for help.
"I think you should go talk to Zora, Tyler" Skylar said.
"Talk to me about what?", Zora said, she looked out her bedroom door and saw Zora over his shoulder walking this way.
Tyler turned around, "Zo, what you need to talk to me about?"
Zora eyes lit up with fear and she looked to Skylar and then back at Tyler.
"Uhm- I don't know"
"Just tell him, Zora", Taylor said.
Skylar shot a angry glance at Taylor. If looks could kill, Skylar would be strangling Taylor right now. She had done enough damage, now she was adding her two sense. Skylar regretted even telling Taylor.
"Taylor! Shut up!", Skylar said.
"Zora- what do they want you tell me? What is it? Talk to me yo!"
"Tyler- I don't know what-"
"Stop lying to my brother, it'll be better if he knows"
"For you, or him- motor mouth!?", Zora said.
Skylar had, had enough. She grabbed Taylor by the arm, pulled her into the bathroom and closed the door.
"Are you deaf, blind, or stupid?" Skylar said.
Taylor looked at her with a hurtful look but now was not the time.
"Don't give me that look! I get it- that's your twin- your other half and you think it's best that he knows, but this is not your concern! Stop sticking your nose in it"
"It's not right that she's trying to keep him from-"
"Keep him from what!? What you think she tryna take the baby for herself?"
"Why are you taking her side?"
"That's my best friend-"
"I'm your girlfriend!"
"Please. Don't pull that card. She's like my sister! We've been through hell and back together. I'm not taking a side, I'm standing on the side line, and keeping my mouth shut, like you need to do"
"You know she's wrong"
"But it's her decision. Right now she's scared! She's about to be a senior in college and then she's going to med school, how is she supposed to do that with a baby hanging off her titty? Let her wrap her mind around it"
"No"
"What you mean no?"
"He should have the same amount of time to wrap his mind around it"
Skylar just shook her head, walked out the bedroom to see a crying Zora sitting on the bed, Skylar immediately got worried. There was no sign of Tyler.
"What happened, Zo?"
"He's mad-"
"You should've told him sooner", Taylor said.
"He's not just mad me genius- he's mad at you too", Zora said.
"At me? Why?"
"Ask him- he said he isn't going on vacation anymore. Sky- you have to tell him to go."
"Where is he?"
"I guess in the bedroom"
Skylar walked to her guest bedroom with Taylor following behind. She saw Tyler gathering his things.
"Where are you going bro?" Taylor said.
"How'd you know she was pregnant and not tell me?"
"I was trying to convince her-"
"And when she said no you should've just told me!!"
"Dickhead- no. And lower your tone before I"
"Okay okay- lets retreat to separate corners before this escalates any further" Skylar said.
Neither Taylor or Tyler said anything so she took the time to talk to Tyler, for Zora.
"I know your mad and I understand why- but regardless there's a baby involved-"
"I'm not leaving Zo, she knows that Skylar- I just- idk. I'm mad no one told me before now. I'm mad anyone knew before me- especially dummy standing over there"
"Okay okay- calm down. Just talk to Zora- she really wants you to go on this trip and she's very emotional and hormonal and if she doesn't she's going to cry for weeks. And no one feels like that"
"Ard I will-"
"So why you mad at me again?" Taylor asked
"Because yo- if she wasn't gonna tell me, you should've"
"Pussy- I knew 5 minutes before you-"
"Don't talk to me the entire time we on this trip"
"Nigga you not hurting my feelings"
And Taylor left out the room.
Skylar was in shock. She wasn't sure if that actually just happened... This was going to be a long vacation.