Chapter Seven. Skylar.

Alexis walked over and saw Taylor with Skylar and decided to confront them both. They were so caught up in each other's vibe that neither of them noticed her, but when she spoke, they heard, "Taylor, who is this bitch?"
Skylar stopped dead in tracks, she was so close to kissing Taylor, she could feel her breath on her lips, and even though she wanted to kiss her, her curiosity was spiked. She pulled back and turned her head in the direction of the voice.
Skylar showed no mercy, she scanned Alexis head to toe, taking in everything she saw, Alexis had her arms folded over her chest and face knotted up into a scowl. She was light skin, light eyes, light long hair, and thick. For lack of better words, Skylar had summed her up as average and when she had seen enough, she finally turned back to Taylor.
She kept her face completely passive, she didn't want Taylor or the unknown jawn to know that inside her blood was boiling.
Skylar decided to ignore the "bitch" comment and keep her attention on Taylor.
She spoke just loud enough for her to hear, "This whole time, I had forgotten to ask if were you involved. I assumed you weren't, my fault."
Skylar wasn't dumb, she knew Taylor wasn't in a relationship with anyone, she could tell from the vibe the girl put out, she wanted to be more than she was. But that didn't make her any less angry. She got up and walked away before Taylor could explain herself.
She looked back only to see Taylor in a heated discussion with the girl. Disappointment overwhelmed her. A piece of her wanted Taylor to be rushing behind her to explain things and make her listen.
The sight of them took her out her party mood and all she wanted to do was retreat into the safety of her apartment.
Skylar located her friends and they could automatically tell there was a problem.
Zora:"What's wrong Sky?"
"I just want to get out of here"
Chloe:"Okay, c'mon we can go now"
Skylar was pissed, she really wanted Taylor. She didn't say a word until they were all back in the comforts of her bedroom. She took her clothes and make up off and made a dramatic fall onto her bed,
"Why she had to be a hoe?"
Her friends laughed at her outburst, all happy to see that her words had returned to her mouth.
Zora:"Can you tell us what happened now?"
Skylar gave them the whole run down of the situation, had to hear them give their two sense and tell her what they thought. But she ended the conversation with a shrug.
She decided to eat a couple grapes before eventually turning in for the night.
Skylar was sleeping peacefully when she heard her phone go off, she planned to wake only to silence it but couldn't help realize the name that popped up.

Taylor
*Hi beautiful, I hope you made it in safely, I'm texting you to apologize for tonight's events. And I would like the chance to explain in person, if you don't mind seeing me. Let me know*

Skylar was off the walls happy and wanted to respond immediately but decided to make her sweat it out. She opted to go back to sleep and respond in the morning.
She went to sleep with a smile on her face.