first

"Yamaguchi Tadashi, you are the most idiotic person I've ever seen."

That's what Tsukishima Kei muttered when he saw poor Yamaguchi shivering out in the rain (which was pouring, by the way) with nothing but a rainsoaked blue sweater on and a sheepish smile.

"Hiya, Tsukki...." The freckled boy mumbled, playing with his hands. His hair was soaked with rain, darkening the color slightly.

"Shouldn't you be, I don't know, home?" Tsukishima raised an eyebrow, leaning on the doorframe.

Yamaguchi didn't answer, and sighed softly. He stared down at the ground, a pink tinge creeping up his cheeks.

"Get in here."

Yamaguchi looked up at him, his eyes wide. He obviously hadn't expected this, and yelped a small "thank you" before darting in.

The whole situation had began when Tsukishima had almost drifted off to sleep, for once. The rain was pouring even harder, and the sound was quite relaxing.

He then heard knocking at his door. Very quiet knocking, if there was such a thing.
He rolled his eyes, and got up, his long legs rolling off the bed. He pushed his glasses on, almost poking his eye out.

Who the hell knocks on the door at this late?, he thought to himself. Nevertheless, he glanced out of his window, and who does he see?

Yamaguchi.

Anyone else, and Tsukishima would've ignored them, or not-so-politely told them to leave.

And so here he was, in velociraptor-printed pajamas, in his kitchen, with a shivering Yamaguchi.

"Thank you, Tsukki..." Yama smiled softly, shivering slightly less.

Tsukishima rolled his eyes.
He then promptly disappeared to the living room and brought Yamaguchi a fuzzy throw blanket, even doing so much as pulling it around the freckled boy's shoulders.

"Your clothes are wet." Tsukishima muttered. It was more of a statement than anything else.
Yamaguchi nodded, wrapping the blanket around him tighter.

"Give them to me and I'll put them in the dryer or something." He said, and Yamaguchi looked confused.

"I don't have any clothes over here, Tsukki!" He responded, blushing.

"O-Oh. Yeah, that's right." He responded. He was silent for a second, Yamaguchi not knowing what to say.

Tsukishima looked at Yamaguchi for a minute– really looked at him, mind you– while Yamaguchi became a blushing mess, because Tsukki was looking at him.

"I'll be back." The blonde mumbled, promptly exiting the kitchen.

"O-Okay!" Yama faintly called out, even though he was already gone.
Damn it, Tadashi, why are you so awkward?!, he thought to himself.

About four minutes later, Tsukishima returned, with something in his hands.

Pajamas patterned with the dinosaurs with long necks– Tsukishima had told Yamaguchi their name, but he didn't remember it– were in Tsukishima's hands, and he held them out to Yamaguchi.