Samantha And Turtis Love!

Samgladiator's P.O.V
I am dressed as a girl, because I want Sookie to love me. My uniform is so short, but I'd do Anything for love. Turtis doesn't know that I'm going to school as a girl. He woke up, and this is going to be akward.
Turtis's P.O.V
I woke up, and I didn't see Sam in his bed. When I went to the kitchen, and saw a girl with brown hair, and she is part bunny. * Who are you? * I asked. I saw her turn, and her hair swirled. When I saw her face, I turned red. Her brown eyes, and blushy cheeks. She was perfect for me, she is going to be mine. * Hey, Turtis. * She said to me. She knows my name? Did Sam told her my name? * Where is Sam, my friend? *
Samgladiator's P.O.V
He actually thinks that I am a regular school girl? Hmmmm what happens if I act like a girl in front of Turtis. * Who is Sam, I'm Samantha, tee hee. * I swirled, and I introduced my self. Turtis was looking at my pale legs, and then he looked up and said. * uhhh I I am T-Turtis. * He mumbled. I started to get scared, because of him being nervous. My face was red, and there was akward silence. After a few seconds, I said * Ok Turtis, time to go to school. *
Turtis's P.O.V
She gave me Toritos, so I can eat for lunch. Then she grabbed my backpack, and we headed out the door. Samantha, what a wonderful name. Samantha got tickets to go to the Bart. When we were in the Bart, I tried not to sleep. * So, you are a new girl huh * I blurred out. * uhhh yea. * She said looking at me. I blushed, I want to make the first move. The idea came to my head, I should hold her hand. I reached out to hold her hand, and she got a little starled.
Samgladiator's P.O.V
When I felt like someone touched my hand, I jumped. It was Turtis holding my hand, he looked away. I didn't know what to do, but ask him why is he holding my hand. * w-what ar...e y-yyyou d-do...ing? * I asked instead. He looked at me, his black, little eyes looked at me with love. * I-I I a..m h-h-holding your h-hand * He studierd. There was another akward moment. Then the Bart stopped, and we got off of it. On our way to school, it was still silent. Finally, we got to school and first person I saw was my Sookie. I went up to her, and I said that my name is Samantha. In the corner of my eye, I saw Turtis talking to the guys so happy.
Turtis's P.O.V
* She is so cute, and she was at my house. * I was telling the boys about Samantha. They all looked at me with a smirk on their faces. * You have a crush on her! * Jthestar teased me. Well she is cute, and I did try to hold her hand. Am I in love with Samantha? Power Dragon looked at Samantha, and said * You did find a beautiful girl, you just have to kiss her. * That word came in my brain, I blushed bright red. * Dude, you should kiss her! * Grain shouted. * I know where you should kiss her, in the cherry tree, at the back of the school! * Rowen said. I agreed, I will tell Samantha that I love her and kiss her, this Saturday.

LOOK AT PART 2!!!!!!