Poor Kid

In the dark of night, seems a little kid run for his life from a group of ninja that run after him.

"Monster" "Kill the Demon" "Maou" "Just die your freaking Demons" "Kill him". The group screams at him break the silence of night.

They also throw kunai and shinsuriken at him. It makes that child bleed every part of his body and turn the snow around him in red of blood.

'Save me.....anyone save me!!!!!! Don't kill me' that kid run to near lane to hide but it never happen when they can sense your chakra and smell you.

"Kill...kill...kill him...kill the monster" said the group thay still throwing weapon at him.

"I'm not a Monster, I have a name and my names is UZUMAKI NARUTO" Naruto screams at the group.

"No you a Monster" "You kill our beloved person" "Murder" Say them from that group and then they throwing Shinsuriken over Naruto back. It makes Naruto fall to rhe ground with face. Luckily Naruto fell at gentle surface of snow.

But it not long enough when they start stab him with kunai and some of them carved MONSTER, MURDER and DEMONS at naruto poor body. They know, that wound at Naruto body will heal faster than normal so they lavished alcohol at Naruto wound.

It makes that poor child screams of pain and nearly faint.
Three of them come near Naruto and make hand sign and say fire no jutsu towards the body that was weak and filled with blood up to color the snow around him with his blood.

In flash of time before the jutsu fall at his body, Naruto body fly in air with hand tightly around his body. With blurry vision Naruto see a man wear a mask with black uniform holds him in bridal style.

"How dare you injured this innocent kid!!!" Say the masked man in front of them and protect that kid.

"Innocent kid....huh..who say that kid innocent when he kill our beloved person!!!! We are innocent not that bastard monster!!" Say them all together.

" That not his fault because of you disobey Third Hokage order, you don't deserve to alive" With that he kill all of them with flash of second and they blood scattered around the place.

Then he use fire jutsu to destroy the death body until it turn to dusk. When he took a glance to see the kid that he just save. But when he took a look at that child, he notice that kid just fall unconscious because of blood loss. With that, the ANBU dash to hospital to give that kid a treatment.

p/s: Naruto and picture not my own. Please help me if I do wrong or give you opinion. :-)

 :-)