Awakening The Genius

Nobody P.O.V

"Naru...Naruto....Wake up!!!!" a voice calling Naruto from his sleep.

He keep shaking that little kid to wake up. The voice completely worried that he unconscious for 5 hours already.

" I swear that I will kill them if Naruto dies" That voice contains angry, sad and shameful of his village.

"ehmmm....Where am I, jiji???" Naruto suddenly wake up from his slumber and look around him.

"Naruto!!!! why now you wake up??? Don't make me worry..U nearly stop my heart!!" Sandaime huge the small kids that still daze.' I hear Naruto moan and he asked where he is. I can't help to hold him with a tight hug.'

" Jiji...it hurt...I..can't..breathe..." Naruto whine to get fresh air into his lungs. Sandaime release Naruto that nearly turn to purple.

"Sorry Naruto....are you oky??? Sandaime sweatdrop for what he did.

" Nee..nee,jiji. Why you keep secret from me???About my parent and kyuubi?!!" Naruto tilt his head with shining blue eyes look at sandaime and

" Huh what are talking about??? I don't understand it..." Sandaime think it not the good time to tell Naruto about what happened to the village the days he birth to this cruel world.

" Don't lie jiji...Kurama told me everything why villagers hate. He also told me that Uzumaki kushina and Namikaze Minato is my parents" The anger shows in Naruto eyes. He don't believe that sandaime never tell him about that.

" kurama? who is that??? Sandaime really don't have idea who is that person.

"Kurama is the kyuubi that my father seal in me" Naruto tell them with a serious face he ever had.

' Kyuubi....he talk with kyuubi'
everyone shock and it go to silence for a quit long.

" I'm so sorry Naruto...I thinks it the time yet" Sandaime eyes turn sad and nearly get tear in his eyes.

" Hey kit, let me control your body. I want to says something to them" Naruto let kurama take control his body. His eyes from blue ocean turn to dark red and his whiskers get thicker than the normal.

" Oit human, miss me??? I'm kurama the tailed beast!!!" Kurama let out a demonic voice from Naruto mouth.

Everyone nearly faint and shock with sudden change of Naruto body and voice. They feel afraid when the one that talk with them now is kyuubi.

" Kyuubi where Naruto?!!! What you had done to him??" Sandaime hold Naruto shirt tightly.

" hnmmmm....Relax, I just take control his body and Naruto let it. I just want to ask Where his dame godfather!!!" Kurama easily slip from sandaime grip and sit at hokage table. He ignore every eyes that take all of his actions.

" What u want with him????"

"Just get him here before I havoc this village in 10 seconds" Kurama say with glowing evil eyes.

1....
2....
3....

' Should we do what he want??'

4...
5...
6...

"Just do it or I kill you all"

'Sandaime please do what he want!!'

7...
8...

"Oky....I do it"

9...
10...

*Poof*