Help For Help

"So um.. kids I'll help you out under one condition,"Laim announced help.You help me,I help you."

"Okay but help with you what?"asked Sarada.

"Whatever the help is,it should not include doing the impossible.So who helps who first?"asked a confused Hapaiu .

"You go first of course or you'll escape without helping me out like the other foolish brats,"sighed Liam,"You two will help me clean this place up."He spread his arms like he wanted a group hug to indicate the entire cave.

Sarada and Haipiau looked at the cavern walls with astonishment .The walls were thick with layers and layers of a black greasy substance(which Liam insisted,was grease)apart from that the only dirty place was the toilet which was filled with maggots which made Haipiau scream in fright.

"Don't be afraid,I'm right here",assured Sarada grabbing her brother's hand squeezing it as a sign of reassurance.

"I'm not a little kid anymore that I'll get scared of some silly maggots!"said Haipaiu rudely pushing back her hand.

"Now,now kids no fighting before the job's done and the place squeaky clean.Do I make myself clear!"Laim said mimicing the voice,posture and expression of an army commander ,giving out orders to his subordinates.

"Yes,sir!"agreed Sarada and Haipaiu saluting Laim and running off to get their job done.

Laim goes away to play The Sims 4 in his Xbox ,leaving hthe twins to do the impossible .

"This is a impossibly disgusting job.Just look at him!Leaving us to do his dirty work while he plays video games!"said Haipaiu indignantly as soon as Laim was out of earshot.

"We haven't any other choice and besides once we start doing it.we'll end finishing the job before we know it!"Sarada said in order to lift her brother's spirits.

"Hey!You're right!And sorry for being so rude to you a while ago,"apologized Haipaiu not making any eye contact with her.

"Nevermind that!We've got bigger problems right here,"announced Sarada as started their jobs.

***

"We're done !"informed Haipaiu"We're done cleaning !"

"What did you say!"said Laim jumping and coming over to see the truth with his own eyes.

The cave was almost literally sparkling.The walls were shining and reflective ,the bed was made and smelled of chocolate as well as the sparkly ,polished furniture ,and the toilet looked like it was made of silver and brand new.

This was almost to much for Laim to take.He didn't clean his for about 20 years.And now Laim was forty years old(he came to the cave when he was sixteen).

Laim gasped and said,'Well a deal's a deal.Now's my turn to help."

Laim goes away to bring the antidote to there problems:chocolate which had been directly taken and stored away for the corpse of the Great Chocolate,24 years ago.He had kept it inside magical black bottles to preserve it.Currently Laim brought out one of those bottles containing the priceless chocolate and handed it over to the twins .

"You two have the drink 50\50,okay? ,"instructed a gloomy Laim.

The twins followed their elder's instructions and got back to normal(with Doro-and-Yoro-free-existence) and thanked him gratefully. Laim told them the truth about the chocolate they had drunk and wished them a good day before shutting the twins out of the cave.

The twins almost puked and ran out to the nearest stream.