5.

Isabel's P.O.V ( Same day as last chapter)

Me and Corina walk to Avid as the bell rings. I look to my side when I hear yelling. *Evelyn. usually people would find it annoying that she yells so much but, I don't*

I stare at her and feel Corina nudge my side. "Ow. What the fuck was that for?"

" Were you even listening ?? " *shit. fuck.*

" no, sorry I zoned out again " *stop thinking about her.*

Corina rolls her eyes " you seem to be doing that a lot lately "

I scoff " Whatever. What were you saying ?" *shit they're noticing *

*skip to inside Avid *

"Okay don't look but Evelyn is pointing to you -" my thoughts cut her off *she's pointing at me ?? What?! Why?! Omg did I do something? *

"They keep staring at you especially Evelyn..." *they ? who's they? who is she talking to?*

" she's talking to Annissa. " Corina says practically reading my mind.

*skip to the end of Avid class*

•••

"Why are you guys packing up ?! We still have two minutes ?! " I roll my eyes at Mr. Allen and finish packing up.

"Wasssupp!!" I hear someone yell the voice coming closer to Corina and I . *who is that ?? * not turning around.

"Hey Evelyn!!" Corina yells back. *fuck. Shit. Okay Isabel just stay calm. Your fine. *

"H-hi Isabel " she says stuttering blushing. *SHE IS SO CUTE WTF.*

Corina talks and I try and pay attention but I can't because from the side of my eye I can see Evelyn staring down at me. **oh jeez. no. here's come the red cheeks**

I blush and try not to stare at her.

Corina asks Evelyn a question and she doesn't answer. Corina repeats her question twice. Until she starts screaming in her face. *hey! Don't yell at my Angel!!*

" Evelyn. Evelyn!! Evelyn. " Corina yells finally snapping Evelyn out of her daze. She blushes and looks down * SO. FREAKING. CUTE*

"W-what? why are you s-screaming?? "

"You weren't answering. Like you weren't listening. "

" o-oh sorry I guess I zoned out " she blushes harder when she notices me staring at her.

*shit. No. I'm blushing. No. No. *

Corina yells that her and Evelyn and her have to go to Math. *aww why cant we just stay here*

I pout but then smile as Evelyn and I hug. She hugs me tight. *she's the perfect height. Omg. No. Stop. *

All through 6th and 7th period I can't help but think about the *tall angel*

*skip to end of school*

*finally I can go home and relax.* I look around to find Evelyn. *found her!* she's glaring at her friends Annissa and Kathleen. They put their hands up *hmm I wonder what they're talking about.*

Evelyn and Kathleen hug Annissa and Annissa walks over to the bus. I pout again. I really wanted to hug her.

Nonetheless Jenny and I get on the bus and we go sit on our usual seat.