Introduction

Hi everyone! This is my rewriting book of 'Fairy Tail in One Piece'. This introduction is a little different then the other one and I also changed Sapphire's dragon slayer element into another one. Also, for those who don't know, I changed Sapphire's name to 'Seika' which is ironic since 'Seika' means (from what I search in the internet) 'Pure Summer' and Sapphire hates summer. She still have 'Lymphia' as her last name. Anyway, this story starts in the Little Garden Arc and I'm not a skilled storyteller (in my opinion) that I usually went overboard with my OC character and of course, I do not own Fairy Tail and One Piece.

- Silph_Fairy_Mage777

°~•*•~°~•*•~°~•*•~°~•*•~°~•*•~°~•*•~°

Plot:

3 months passed since the Fairy Tail members got their (castle-like) guild back. Everything was peaceful, despite there everyday fighting, until an unknown destruction caused, killing everyone living in Fiore. But thanks to Horologium, Seika's spell, and Master's force of pushing them in, only Natsu, Happy, Lucy, Gray, Erza, Juvia, Wendy, Charle, Seika, and Kathy survived the attack.

However, as they were being protected by Horologium, they got caught by a black hole which transported them separately, in the Grand Line. Falling down from the sky, Seika landed on a island called Little Garden.

After meeting the Straw Hat Pirates plus a princess, they agreed to help Seika find her friends. With the help from the Straw Hat Pirates, will they be able to find the remaining Fairy Tail members and give them another adventure of a lifetime they need?

°~•*•~°~•*•~°~•*•~°~•*•~°~•*•~°~•*•~°

Introduction
Seika Lymphia:

Description:
Seika is a 17 year old mage (supposed to be 24 year old but because of the Tenrou Incident 7 years ago, she's physically a 17 year old mage.) who's personality is kind once you get to know her, also shy when doing something embarrassing, but scary if you made her mad (the same scariness as Erza. But sometimes scarier than Erza.). Her (according to Jason's data) Strength 4/5, Defense 4/5, Speed 4/5, Intelligence 3/5, and Magic Collection 6/5 (A/N: 6/5 means she surpassed the limit).

Seika have a long light blue hair that reaches to her waist. She has peach skin while her eyes is colored blue. Her guildmark location is at the right arm color light blue (A little darker color than Seika's hair.). She wears a light blue sleeveless t-shirt and a dark blue sleeveless vest which reaches past her waist while wearing a blue pants which reaches to her half bottom legs. And a 3 pieces sky blue jeweled sakura clip on her left side hair while wearing a light brown open-toed sandals.

Seika can cook and is a expert hand-to-hand combatant. She's good in arts and crafts, especially in making clothes. She hates and is shy/embarrassed to wear a fancy dress especially wearing any kind of revealing clothes (she even hates showing her stomach).

Background:
Seika's family were killed along with the people living in Treeple Island, an island which is from another dimension and located in the East Blue, due to being a pirate welcoming kind of island where they welcome pirates (as long as they don't harm the residents and the island), when she was 4. Treeple Island is an independant small kingdom and have no Marines on their island which was one of the reasons that made the Marines and World Government their enemies. Her island had never contacted any island and is hidden by some fog and clouds but the Marines somehow, located them. (A/N: There's a reason why the royals were not protected by the World Government which will be explain in later chapters).

Seika was sent to the Fairy Tail world through her island's, which is currently nothing but ashes and rocks, power with Foretress (Foh-re-tress), a Forest Dragon who secretly lived in Treeple Island, found Seika, who was the sole survivor of her island, and raised her. And so for the next 6 years Foretress taught Seika Forest Dragon-Slaying Magic and other stuff, later meeting Kathy until Foretress, just like any other dragon-slayer parents, disappeared in the year X777. The only thing left is the sakura clip Foretress gave to Seika before disappearing.

After her foster parent's disappearance, Seika later left the forest she lived in and traveled the country, later joining Fairy Tail. Seika can stand the cold but not the heat and can hold her breath for 2 hours, but when trying her best than 2 and a half hours.

She's a very fast mage and is also a tree climber. Kathy the Exceed is Seika's cat to which she considered her as a friend, partner, and family. When Seika's mood changes, her eyes change it's brightness to it's right emotion. For example, if Seika's sad, her eyes will turn dark like its showing that she's sad. Because of this, she cannot hide her emotion unless her eyes is covered by a eye colored contact or until she changed her mood to change the brightness of it. Seika can tell someone's emotion by the look in their eye.

She has great magic reserves and loves collecting magical items that she bought almost all kinds of them (which they are now in Seika's space storage and also the reason why she learn Requip Magic......just to put her stuff in it). Since she was living in a jungle with Foretress when she was young, she have a habit of sleeping on or under a tree or just living in the nature.

Her presence can calm down the animals who smelled her scent because her scent smells like the forest itself only in a sweeter and calming scent, and she's afraid of scary-looking skeletons, zombies, so much bloody looking persons (who is her family or friend, but not when they fight-agh! Its hard to explain. She sometimes afraid and sometimes not okay?), and bloody scary movies due to the 'incident' 20 years ago, but for some unknown reasons, she's not afraid of scary looking monsters and stuff (A/N: Everyone. If I go overboard with my OC then I'm sorry.).

Age: 17

Alias:
• Forest Fairy
• Forest Fairy Seika (Because of how she acts in the forest or jungle and her fight is most of the times like a fairy dancing (A/N: Can't think of another reason so sorry!), she got the name Forest Fairy.)

Magic:
• Forest Dragon Slayer/Slaying Magic(Uses plants and eat any types of rock and plants which is not manmade)
• Requip

Race: Human

Clan: Emono: The Emono clan is the ancestor of the Lymphia family. They possessed the ability to see emotions through one's eyes and are immune to someone's control of their emotions. A skilled user can tell whether someone's lying or not. The people of the Emono clan are physically distinguished by the way the shading of their eye color reflects their mood. They also can't hide their emotions in the eyes unless it's covered by colored contacts or some magics like transformation or illusions.

.

.

Kathy:

Description: Kathy is Happy's older sister (2 years older than Happy) and lives with Seika in a big treehouse. Her personality is kinda like Happy but she is a little more mature and smarter than him and more powerful than him. Unlike any other Exceeds who never met their fellow dragon-slayer foster parent, she met Foretress when she was born before. Kathy's guildmark is color shiny pink which is shown on her back. Kathy wore a white shirt with a four-leaf clover shape on it while wearing a blue jeans and also a red scarf wrap around her neck. Kathy's Speed is 4/5, Stamina 3/5, Power 2/5, Dodging 4/5, Intelligence 3/5, and Hiding 6/5. She also loves lolipops.

Age: 8

Alias: (Later gonna write one)

Magic: Aera

Race: Cat/Exceed

°~•*•~°~•*•~°~•*•~°~•*•~°~•*•~°~•*•~°

Ok. now let's start the story! Also, just in case, I usually forgot to add another personality of my OC so I might add it in the chapters so please understand this. Thanks! : )

- Silph_Fairy_Mage777

°~•*•~°~•*•~°~•*•~°~•*•~°~•*•~°~•*•~°

Updated on: 11/28/14 Friday

Rewrite: 03/11/18 Sunday

Rewrite Status: Complete...For Now

A/N: Removed the canon characters from Fairy Tail and One Piece from the Introduction because you guys probably already know about them.

Also changed a bit of Seika's profile again. Nothing serious though.