THE SECONDRY'S

A new school new friends new image new culture, all was new but not me. I for  once thought that now i gonna be a good one but you all know habit dies heart. Naughtiness was my habit and craziness was my attitude. I never thought what i will be today, always in jolly mood and tension free. I got my first pink card ( pink card:-  basically a warning notice which is given before red card and was considered very bad) while is was performing a magic trick with my identity card. In that pink card it was written that"your child was found destroying school property"  and i was like what the hell is this.
The whole what i got was now no fear of pink card. I don't know now i became fearless with time. i am a great animal lover, by the way i just hate cockroaches and snake. I was so fond of them that when i was at the age of 8 i use to carry frogs and lizards in my pocket. I always shown m gratitude towards them as they cant speak and express themselves. My friends use to make a fun of me but i never mind or say didn't gave a dam to their jokes.
One day in newspapers a news came of admitions in a school so called MPS. it was the most disciplined school of my city . i didn't have a choice but have to go to that school as i was quit naughty. I went to that school after clearing the entrance examination with 28th rank among all. I was exited. I was unaware that i am going to fell in love with that school. I started all things with beginning. I pretended for days to be a serious and a well mannered child but as it all like habits. With time i gradually mixed up with all fellas and came out as original. I got many friends like NITISH, SUYASH, HIMISH, PRATEEK, MOHAN, etc. The most amazing thing was that it was a boys school.  I remember my physical instructor we use to call the PTI sir, that's different that i never know why they were named so. My class teacher was miss. Asha Bhargav. She taught us science, she was such a teacher that once she make us learn anything till date i remember them, its all about eight years. I always hated language classes, We use to have our Hindi class at the end and whole class use to make fun of him. As whole my that year as amazing.