1

„And action!" She heard the director shout and immediately was into character again, if she was ever out of it. Jessica had a special talent in not leaving the character she was playing, she just never lost it. Sometimes this talent was a real burden because it also made it harder for her to leave the character behind after shooting when she returned home to live her own life, especially when the characters life was more interesting than her own at the time. Fiona Goode might have lived a dangerous and kind of interesting life but was as lonely as Jessica at the moment, well until this special scene. It was the last scene of the 6th episode of American Horror Story: Coven in which Fiona meets the axeman for the first time in that dark jazz bar. So Jessica was sitting on a barstool, a martini glass in her hand, looking around the bar. She ran her hands through her hair and a single hair piece, which her hair stylist had placed on her left side, fell into her hand, showing Fiona's of cancer and chemotherapy weakened body. Jessica could easily imagine Fiona's sorrow; the wish of having one last great love affair; the wish of belonging to someone. She drowned the rest of the water in her glass which was supposed to look like alcohol; but of course she couldn't really drink during scenes, well except of that one time she was shooting with Kathy but that's a story of which the both of them are not allowed to spill any details in public.

Without even turning her head she could feel his presence behind her. She knew this was the moment in which he was supposed to take his hat off and lay it next to her on the counter.

"Well, hello pretty lady."

His deep sexy voice echoed through her mind and she couldn't suppress a smile in his direction. As soon as she recognized it she turned her head away again but it was too late. Thankfully the smile fit perfectly into the scene and Danny returned it.

"What are you drinking?"

Again they exchanged smiles which were enough to tell the viewers that there was a lot more storyline for the two of them coming up in the next episodes.

"Cut!" The light turned on and Ryan made his way through the crew people to the two actors.

"That was wonderful! I don't think we need another take. I just don't know how you do it, girl!" He kissed Jessica's cheek and then padded Danny's shoulder before he returned to the monitors to watch the scene again.

"It was an honor to act with you Miss Lange." Danny joked and bowed down before her.

"Oh shut up." She laughed. "You know there's sooo much more yet to come for us Mr. Huston." She said with a wink before she followed Ryan.

Jessica and Danny had an unbelievably good chemistry right from the start and if it wouldn't be for the job one could think there was real sexual tension between them.

"Okay... So I think we're done for today. Great job everybody! That's a wrap for episode 6 of Coven!" Ryan shouted into the crowd, he obviously was quiet satisfied with the result of the last scene.

"And don't forget: at my house tonight at 6 and bring your swimwear! Somebody has to try out my new pool..." Danny mentioned to the cast, catching everyone's attention.

"I have a question, Huston. Do we have to bring our liquor by ourselves or can a handsome actor like you afford some alcohol for his new cast members?" Sarah was already in her civil clothing since her last scene for day had already been done an hour ago but she had stayed to wait for Jessica and to watch her scenes out of a corner.

"I guess there's enough liquor in my house to get you drunk, Paulson." Danny laughed before he turned around to head to his trailer.

------------------------------------------

Sarah caught Jessica just when she opened the door to her trailer and was out of breath from the running.

"Hey Jess! ... Puh..."

"Come in and catch your breath Sarah." She smirked at the younger woman.

Sarah plopped down on the small couch and took her boots off.

"What are you even still doing here?" Jessica took Fiona's dress off and changed into her own streetwear from the morning. She didn't mind Sarah being there since she had already seen her in her underwear many times before.

"What are you gonna wear tonight?" Sarah totally ignored Jessica's question.

"Huh? I don't know yet... You didn't answer my question."

"And you didn't answer mine. So now tell me you're gonna wear something sexy!" She smirked.

"Why should I? It's just a BBQ with the few of us..."

"Well yes... But you gotta give that man something to stare at!"

"Who are you even talking about?"

"Danny, of course!"

"What?! Your imagination is going wild again..."

"Don't lie to me, Jessica! You like him, he likes you. You're single, he's single... just take a chance!"

"This is silly! We work together and are just friends, okay? I wouldn't even want a relationship now..."

"Who was talking about relationship, huh? Just have some fun! Damn Jess, you deserve that!"

"... Can we go now?" Jessica was now wearing her black skinny jeans and ankle boots along with a dark blue top. She grabbed her bag from the table and put her nude framed sunglasses on her head, pinning her golden locks behind her ears.

"Yep. I'm ready when you're ready. But please Jess..." Sarah took her friend by her shoulders to make her look her in the eyes. "Promise me you'll think about it, okay? Even if it's not Danny... Just have some fun and get out of the house."

"I'll think about it. You happy now? C'mon let's go now and most importantly drop that topic!" They walked together towards Jessica's car, got in and headed to Jessica's place to freshen up and change for the evening.

So this is the first chapter of the promised Langston Story. I really hope you like it :) Please tell me what you think (and vote of course if you like it) :D