20

They first drove to Jessica's house in separate cars. She picked up some clothes and makeup for the next day and then they took Danny's car to go to his house.

Arriving at his place he followed his plans to surprise and relax Jessica. Danny drew her a bath in his huge bathtub with bubbles and rose petals as well as candles and wine. He had asked her to wait downstairs while he was busy preparing the bath and Jessica took the time to make them both some dinner. She came up the stairs with two plates full with spaghetti and pesto and put them down on a shelf in Danny's bedroom. She knocked softly on the bathroom door with her new free hands and waited for an answer. Just the second before Jessica was about to enter the bathroom, since it wasn't locked, Danny opened the door and slipped through it fast enough so Jessica wouldn't see anything.

"What are you hiding?" Jessica laughed as Danny stumbled through the door.

"A surprise."

"I made us spaghetti and they are getting cold so... When can I see the surprise?"

"Right now if you're ready."

"I am!"

"Okay. Close your eyes, Jess."

"What? No."

"Please?"

"Can't we just open the door. C'mon Danny."

"Okay..." He reached for the door handle and slowly pushed it down, watching Jessica's excited face with amusement. "Here we go."

"Wow!" Jessica gasped when she saw how Danny had turned the bathroom into a romantic paradise. She saw rose petals on the floor and the bathtub full with bubbles. The light was turned off but the many candles that were placed thoughtfully gave the huge room an incredibly intimate flair. Heat hit Jessica's face when the door opened and she immediately felt her muscles respond to the welcoming warmth. "Wow Danny. That's beautiful." She turned and saw him grinning from one ear to the other. It made him unbelievably happy to see her so excited. He knew he had caused her happiness and was as much proud of himself as he was filled with love for the blonde beauty in front of him.

"It was a long day. I thought you could use some relaxation."

"Thanks." She reached up and kissed his lips quickly before walking into the bathroom, taking off her clothes. Danny watched her, still standing in the door. He was just in awe of Jessica's body. When she was just in her underwear she turned to face him after she noticed that he wasn't joining her. "Danny?"

"Yes?" He snapped out of his gaze. "I'm sorry. What?"

"Oh my god." She laughed. "Am I this intoxicating?" She came up to him with a seductive look, biting her lip because she knew he loved that.

"You for sure are! Damn that lip..." He smirked.

"Are you joining me?"

"It's just for you."

"Seriously? What if I want you with me in there?"

"Then I might not be able to resist."

"Good. So get naked and get in the tub!"

"Mhh demanding..." Danny mumbled and smirked. "I love it."

"So? What are you waiting for?" She smirked back, taking off her underwear.

"Damn..." He quickly undressed in front of her and Jessica eyed his naked body up and down.

"Like what you see ma'am?" Danny laughed.

"I do. Now get in! I'll go get the spaghetti." She kissed his cheek and rested her hands on the little bump of his belly. Jessica came back into the bathroom with the two plates of spaghetti and closed the door behind her. Danny had already stepped into the water and his body was now covered with bubbles up to his chest. He was leaning back against the wall of the tub and was about to open the bottle of white wine he had placed in the corner before.

Jessica set down the plates and stepped into the water on the other end of the tub. They sat opposite each other and enjoyed their meal while chatting about this and that. Later they put their empty plates away and Jessica joined Danny on the other side of the huge tub. She crawled up between his legs like a tiger, giggling like a little girl though, and gave him a sweet and long kiss. Jessica then placed her head in the crook of his neck, placing a quick kiss on his flesh there. Danny held his arms securely around her, keeping the body he adored close to his own. They lay there in mostly silence, just enjoying the warmth of the water and each other's presence. Danny placed kisses in her hair from time to time while Jessica let her fingertips trace his biceps in circles. Even though they were just starting their little romance both felt a strong connection to the other one. Both knew this could be something big and both were afraid to get hurt but for now everything they had just seemed perfect.

The couple spent nearly two hours in the tub. Jessica had fallen asleep on Danny's chest and as much as he loved watching her sleep, an adorable pout on her lips, he felt the water getting cold and decided that it might be best to wake her and get ready for bed.

"Jessica? Honey? Wake up..." he kissed her forehead a few times and then felt her stir in his arms.

"Mhh..."

"C'mon let's get to bed."

"Okay..." Both stood, got out of the tub and dried themselves. Danny pulled the plug and blew out the candles while Jessica was already brushing her teeth. After Danny had gotten ready for bed himself he joined Jessica in his bed and she immediately snuggled up to him again. He welcomed her in a warm embrace and they fell asleep soon in a similar position as before in the bathtub.