Chapter 33: My Fam

Jason's POV

I look at her eating her food while watching television.

Her puppy was sleeping on me. I never thought I would have a dog. She said it was our baby now.

I try acting like nothing happened but it's hard. So hard.

The way her dad looked at me as he died.. I can't get it out of my head.

She doesn't even imagine that her father is dead.

I don't want to lose her. She is all I have.

Her and this puppy now.

I'm trying to move on but it's hard. I killed my girlfriends father. I know she won't forgive me.

I should've talked with him instead of killing him. Maybe just maybe if I had explained to him what my father wanted me to do.. He could have figure out what my dad really wanted.

I should've thought things through.

I made the biggest mistake of my life and I know the consequences.

Now two gangs after me and Jessy could hate me if she finds out so We have to go away from that town.

" JASON!"

I snapped out of it.

" Hmm?"

" Please eat what I bought you. Please. I can't stand seeing you like this."

I grab the subway bag and grab my sandwich.

She smiled when she saw me take a bite out of it.

" Thank you." I smiled.

" No, Thank YOU for eating." She smiled cheekily.

She is a beauty. I don't know what I would do with out her.

" I was thinking.. How about we leave this city in a cruise ship? We could stay in one of the stop they make." She said.

" Your documents babe."

" We could bribe the captain."

I thought she was joking but she was serious.

" You think it would work?"

" We could be his special guest." She smirks.

" The bribe is with money, Not your body."

She laughed.

" DUH! I'm yours only baby. It's cute seeing you jealous over me."

She stand up then got closer to me. She peck my lips then sat down again eating her food.

" So.. Your dad uhm.. Did he hurt you?"

She sighed heavily.

" Baby girl?"

" He hit me on the lips for disrespecting him. Then he drugged my water."

" What the hell!?"

" Yeah.. I got in to the bathroom and locked the door but he still got in. I thought the worst but he surprised me with a dog and bought me some junk food, Gave me weed.. It was different this time. He was trying.."

" Oh thank god. I thought the worst too."

Great now I feel even more terrible.

" Maybe I was to hard on him.. I feel kinda bad."

" Nah baby girl. He was the bad guy. You know that."

" Was? Why are you saying it in the past tense."

" I mean like He was the bad one in that father daughter relationship. We are moving on arent we? Our dad's stays on the past from now on. Is our time now Jessica."

" So what did your dad did to you?" She asked.

" He fought to let me go. So We made a deal and he fucking tricked me.."

" A deal? What deal?"

" He would leave us alone if I.. Never mind.." I stand up then walked towards the bathroom.

When I was about to shut the door she hold it.

" Tell me baby. Speak to me please. I don't want you to get like you were before."

" Don't worry.."

" Please baby. I know its hard for you. I don't blame you Jason. You did what you had to do to escape from your father."

Oh right. She thinks I killed my father.

" Yeah.. Exactly babe. I did what I had to do. For us."

She nodded and pulled me in to a tight hug.

-

We were in bed the dog included. And She was massaging my arm which was hurting so much.

" You know this needs a case."

" I know. It will heal on its own."

" It will take to long and you could keep hurting it."

" Its fine babe."

" Jason.. Is it bad that I feel kinda bad for the way I treated my father..?"

" I think.. I uhm think is fine that you feel that way. But he was probably just trying to fool you to get your trust back. I could be wrong, people do change. Maybe he really was trying but he got this on his own. He did lot of shit to you so don't feel bad. He got what he deserved."

He wasn't a saint. He was an obsessed man with hs daughter to the point that he killed two of her lovers and tried to rapë her.

Fuck it, He deserved to die.

No more guilt. He deserved it.

He deserved it.

He deserved it.

I grab her face surprising her with a passionate kiss.

" Goodnight babe."

She smiled then peck my lips.

" Night."

After a few hours of trying to sleep it was useless.

I couldn't sleep at all.

I decide to go out for a walk.

I saw a public phone and I felt tempted to call my father and tell him how much I hated him for what he did to me but what if he trace the call? I can't risk being found.

I have TWO gangs after me and Jessica has no idea.

I'm scared. I can't deny it.

My dad played me so well. I wish it was true that he was dead instead of her dad.

" Jason?"

I turn around and see her rubbing her eyes still sleepy.

" Couldn't sleep.. Lets go back to bed."

I kiss her forehead then we walked in to the room.

We laid down and I pulled her in to my arms.

" You are my life." I whispered.

" I love you." She mumbles all sleepy.

" I love you too."

The puppy got between my legs.

I laughed softly when I realized that this is all I have. This is my family now.

Maybe.. Maybe we need a kid.

Nah, I can't risk it. I have to many people after me.

---

Comment and vote