Chapter 36: Home

Jessica's POV

I walked in to my dad's house and was startled when I saw Roberto ( incase you don't remember who he is. Is her Dad's friend who killed her fiancee).

" Robert..."

He opened his arms and I ran towards him hugging him tight as I cried on his chest.

" I should've forgave him."

" There there sweetie. Its fine." He whispered as he stroke my back softly. "He loved you no matter what."

" No.. I was mean to him and now he is dead. I-I didn't even got to see him.. To say my goodbyes.. To apologize.." I sobbed.

" Jessy, He wrote you a letter a few weeks ago."

I pulled away to look at him.

" I'm glad you came back. He thought he would never see you again so he wrote you a letter. Let me get it."

He walked away.

I look around the house and all I could think about was my childhood with my parents. I was happy once until my dad got obsessed with me.

He loved me in his own way..

" Here you go."

It was sealed.

" I didnt peak." He chuckled.

I smiled and open it.

Dear, Jessica

Every day that goes on I ask myself where did I go wrong? I know I'm not perfect. I know I might be over protective and a little crazy but can you really blame me? I lost your mother because of my enemies and I wasn't going to lose you too. I just couldnt. You were my life princess.. But I lost you anyways to my enemy. If you are reading this it means I'm dead. I know baby, I know what you are feeling right now. Guilt and pain. Well I hope I'm right.. But Don't feel like that princess. I forgive you. I do from the bottom of my heart. I want you to forgive me too Jessica. I know we have done and said lots of harmful things to each other but remember we are FAMILY. We can get through anything. I FORGIVE YOU! and I hope you forgive me. We are good princess. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! When your day comes I'll be waiting for you with open arms. Will meet again but take your time please.. - Love Daddy.

I burst out in tears.

" I forgive you dad." I whispered.

I look at Roberto.

" This was his goodbyes.."

" He had lots of enemies, Jessy. He knew he would die sooner or later."

" How was the funeral? How did you dress him? Did--"

" Jessica, He wasn't buried."

" WHAT!?"

" I tried to buried him but the gang listened to McCann."

" Hold up. McCann?"

" Your boyfriends father."

" Ex."

" Finally! Are you ready to take back what belongs to you?"

He hand me a gun.

" He took over our side, Our boys and our money. He brainwashed our gang. Our family."

I look at the gun.

" His son killed my dad.."

" I know. The gang is after him."

" But why the gang is with Jason's dad?"

" He is the one who truly wants Jason dead."

" No, I do. He killed my father, lied to me and cheated."