A/N

Okay, so the original "When You Hold Me" was the very first fanfic that I ever wrote. I got really far into it, and then life picked up and a lot of things happened that made me unable to write. I lost creativity, motivation, passion and so many other things during this time. However, I have come out on the other side of all of that! I am back and working on a new Luke Hemmings fanfic. I was reading through the original WYHM and was a little shocked... my writing was really immature and not very realistic. At the time of writing it I was a sophomore in high school... so me being a freshman in college now I was quite disappointed... lol. Anyhow, I have decided to keep the title, but completely switch the plot up. I had originally thought that I would just clean up the old story and keep going with it... but I decided to scrap the whole thing and work on this new idea that I had.

I really hope you guys like the new idea, because I am really all about trying to come up with new plot lines for you guys to read. Now, I know what you are thinking... "2 stories at once? How are you going to do that... why would you do that?" I know it sounds a bit crazy... BUT I am almost done with school, and so I will have loads of time to write this summer. This is something that I am really passionate about and is a great stress reliever for me.

I only hope that I haven't lost the interest of the people who read the original WYHM, but I promise that the new one is going to be much better and way more interesting.

Stick with me, and I promise I will take you guys on a great journey.

Love always,

Bella xx