The Date

Your P.O.V
"I can't believe it!" I say eagerly in me and Aaron's living room.
"Can't believe what?" Aaron asks me while turning on the tv. "Garroth asked me on a date," I reply dreamily, "can you believe it Aph?" Aaron looks at me confused, "Aph? Im Aaron...."
"AARON? WHERES APH! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO HANG OUT TODAY!" I tell Aaron freaking out. "Its fine (Y/N) I'm not mad." Aaron says to me hugging me tightly. "Okay, thanks. I should be getting ready now." I tell him getting out of the hug. "DON'T BE PASS CURFEW!" He shouts at me while Im already up the stairs. "I DON'T EVEN HAVE A CURFEW!" I yell back.
I sighed. What should I wear?
-AFTER 2 HOURS YOU FINALLY CHOSE-
"This one looks cute!" You say to yourself (Picture below this is your outfit)

 What should I wear?-AFTER 2 HOURS YOU FINALLY CHOSE-"This one looks cute!" You say to yourself (Picture below this is your outfit)

Bold-Garroth
Ittalics-You

Hey Laurence should I say this to (Y/N), "You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall is in love with me."
Wow, Garroth thats really cheesy. Btw im not Laurence im (Y/N)...
OH MY IRENE! IM SO SORRY (Y/N) I WON'T SAY THAT TO YOU OH MY IRENE SO SO SOOO SORRY!
It's fine, Gar Gar.
How do you know that name?
Zianna told Aphmau, Aphmau told Aaron, Aaron told Laurence, Laurence told Dante, Dante told Travis, Travis told Aphmau, Aphmau told me, so now im telling the person!
Oh my irene this just gets more embarrasing. But, are you ready?
Yep
Okay, be there in 5.
Ok, bye Garroth.
Bye (Y/N)
-TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE RESTURANT-
Garroth's P.O.V
I brought (Y/N) to Olive Garden for the date. I thought she would like it! "OLIVE GARDEN!" (Y/N) squeals, "THANK YOU THANK YOU GARROTH!" I mumble "Don't thank me..."
"What would you two like to order for drinks?" our Waitress asks us. "Water" (Y/N) says politely. "Make that 2 waters." I reply. "Okay the water will be out in a bit," our waitress tells us, "Im also Hope!" "So Garroth do you have any siblings?" (Y/N) asks me while eating a breadstick. "Yeah, Im the eldest of the Ro'meaves. The middle child is Zane, and the youngest is Vylad." I reply. "Wow, my eldest sister is really old then, im the youngest and we are the same age!" (Y/N) tells me eagerly. "I guess so!" I say.
-TIME SKIP TO WHEN GARROTH BRINGS YOU HOME-
Your P.O.V
"I had a great time tonight Garroth, I got to know more about you," I say "it was nice."
"Yeah, Yeah it was." Garroth replys. "Well, see you tomorr..." I told him but I was cut off by a kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow (Y/N)" Garroth says while hugging me and driving back to his house.
END OF CHAPPIE!
-Captain~Chan