Ch.1

Sadie's POV
I am Sadie Paige Moon. Younger sister of the famous Austin Moon. 12 years old, ignored, bullied, you name it. This is my story.
I walk into the A&A Music Factory. My brother, Austin, is sitting on the stage. His friend, Ally, is standing near him and they're talking. Trish and Dez, his other 2 friends, are somewhere else. "What up, Austin?" I ask him. "Hiii?" He says. Well, more like he asks. "Oh, hi Sade," says Ally cheerfully. Some people call me Sade. Others just call me Sadie. "Um, what are you doing here? I thought you had to do your homework?" Austin asked. I sighed. He doesn't pay much attention to me or my life. No one really does. That's why he asked me if I was supposed to do homework when I had specifically told him that there wasn't any today. "Remember? I don't have any!" He ignored me, and so did Ally. "Auuussstiinn," I complained. "What do you want, Sadie??!!" He asked/yelled. "Never mind," I said sadly while looking down and shaking my head. "Thank you!" He said, then went back to his conversation with Ally.
Yup. My everyday life. Mom and dad were always at the matress store, and I didn't really have friends, so I just hung out at the A&A Music Factory.
I decided to start a new conversation with my big brother. "Austin?" I said. "What!!??" He responded, annoyed. "I have a question. Come here." He groaned, then walked over to where I was standing. "How do you get friends?" I asked him. "Easy. Just act like me." He told me and smiled. Then he went back to Ally. How do I get friends, I asked myself. Acting like Austin would get me no where. I sighed.
Then I went upstairs and sat at the piano. I tapped the keys randomly for a few minutes. Then I started playing a song from the notes written on paper on top of the piano. "You Can Come To Me," I read, then started playing. When I had finished, I started crying. "I can't come to anyone," I said out loud. "Because no one cares."
Austin And Ally walked into the room. Oh no, I thought. I couldn't let them see me crying. I quickly wiped my eyes. They came in, laughing and talking. "Uugghh Sadie! What are you doing at the piano?" Austin questioned. I smiled, a fake smile, then played a part of You Can Come To Me. "Whatever, just get out!" He snapped, pointing to the door. "Me And Ally need to practice." "Yeah, sorry Sadie," said Ally. "You know what, it's fine. I'll just go hang out with my imaginary friend!" I yelled at Austin. He threw his hands up in surrender. "Go ahead!" He yelled back at me and I started crying and ran out of the room.
I stood next to the door as Ally closed it. I pressed my ear to the door. "What was that all about?" Ally asked Austin. "I don't know. She's kinda strange sonetimes. I don't think she has a friend though." I started to cry harder and ran downstairs. I think they heard me, because Ally opened it and peeked out. "Sadie?" She said. I didn't answer her. "Hold on, Austin. I'll go talk to her." She suggested, then walked down the stairs after me.

Hey guys! So I have just reached a new word record! 616 words in this chapter! That may not sound like a lot, but in one of my first books, there were like 70 words per chapter. So keep reading and don't forget to comment, vote, and follow me!