Ch.2

Ally's POV
Sadie was crying alone in the recording studio. I peeked in the door and said, "Sade, you ok in there?" "Yeah. I'm just fine." She said, opening the  door. She walked out and brushed past me. "Sadie, come on. What is it. Did you hear what Austin said?" She stopped in her tracks and nodded. "Yeah?" I asked. She turned around and wrapped me in an unexpected hug. I rubbed her back and she cried into my shirt. "Tell me." I demanded. And she began.
"I'm Austin's 12 year old sister. I'm in 7th grade. I have no friends. That's probably why he called me strange. My parents work all day. Austin hates me and I hate him back. I think Austin's a show off. I have no one to talk to. Everyone ignores me. I'm always sad. I never smile unless it's fake. When it's real, there's a glimmer in my eyes. When it's fake, there's sadness. That's why Austin thinks I'm perfectly happy. He doesn't listen." She hesitated before continuing. "Ally, I'm not perfectly happy. I'm never really even called Sadie Moon. It's always, 'Austin's little sister', or, 'Austin's sis.' I hate it. I'm not good at singing, dancing, or really any sport, but that doesn't mean I should be ignored." And with that, Sadie walked away. "Sadie, wait-" I started. She turned around with tears in her eyes. "It's ok, Ally. I'm good at this part. I've had a lot of practice being left alone for a while." Then she continued to walk.
         Then, Austin came down. "All better?" He asked hopefully. "Do you really ignore her?" I asked. "No. Is that what she said? It's not true. Really Ally, are you actually gonna believe some 12 year old crybaby saying I don't pay attention to her? It's not true." He said and I nodded. "She just seemed so torn apart." "She always is," Austin replied. And with that, we walked back upstairs to the piano.

Hey guys! So pretty emotional chapter, I know. Can you believe that Austin lied to Ally? Wow! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! Thanx! P.S: I know this is probably the worst book you have ever read, but I'm trying. But it's soooo horrible!!! OMG!!!!!! #Terrible