Annoying Conan

One-Shot. Conan kept calling Haibara's name and the started asking nonsense questions.The the conversation turned out to be something else.A confession?

---------------------------------------------

Conan was looking around the Professor's house for Haibara.He coudn't see her anywhere so he thought that she might be at the basement.

"Haibara?"Conan called as he entered the basement.

"Yes Kudo-kun?"Haibara asked without looking at him,she was busy with her research.

"What are you doing?" Conan asked and sat beside her.

"The antidote that will bring your normal body back." Haibara answered.

"Ah..Haibara?"

"Yes,Kudo-kun?"

"Why are you so sarcastic sometimes?"

"Because i want to."

"Ah i see..Um, Haibara?" Conan called her name again.Haibara stop typing and looked at him."

"What now?"Haibara growled.

"Do you like steaks?"

"No"

"Fish?"

"Much better"

"Vegatables"?

"Yes."

"Haibara?"

"What do you really want?"

"Do you know how to cook?"Conan asked again.

"I can cook poison if it's for you."Haibara answered sarcastically.

"Ano uhm Haibara?"

"What?!"Haibara yelled in annoyance.

"Do you like someone?"Conan asked without hesitations.

"None of your business."

"Ah,so you do..Haibara?

"Oh,I hate you too."

"I love you,too."

"WHAT?"

"Haibara?"

"What's your problem Kudo-kun?"Haibara asked.Somehow her voice have a glint of concern.

"Nothing,i just like your name."Conan replied and smiled like a maniac.Haibara almost fell down on her seat.

"Quit pestering me,I'm busy."She said and looked away flushing furiously.

"Haibara?"

"I can kill you any second now."Haibara cursed under her breath and looked angrily at Conan.

"Can i kiss you?"Conan asked smiling sheepishly at her. Haibara's jaw dropped.

"Did you take another drug stronger than APTX4869?"

"Haibara.." Conan called her name again.This time it was soothing and sincere.Before Haibara could reply,something soft and warm touch her lips.

"Wha- !"

"Haibara,I Love You!"