What?! & lunchin.

M/n pov
It was the next day me and robby decided to go to the park before we all met fer lunch
As we walked into the park "Hide!" I said hrabbing robby and pulling him behind the rock wall "look" i said and pointed at mark he was holding a mans hips as the giggled and smiled at each other the other man put his hands on marks neck and face and smiled closing his eyes slowly as mark leaned in their mouths connected mark pulled away and smiled
Marks pov
"Mmm, were such bad boys" sean said as i pulled him closer and kissed him again this time sliding my tongue in "Mmmm" he moaned sliding his fingers in my hair i began to go down lower and bite his neck "Ah" He moaned quietly "lets go over there against the rock wall he said pouting towards the rock wall "ok" i said picking him up and running over to the rock wall "you got the tent thing?" He asked "yes" i said smirking and unziping my back pack and pulling the thing out and setting it up there was a small opening in the center sean crawled and i went after him laying the blanket he had in his bag down sean turned and pulled his shirt off "Are you just ganna sit there big boy?" He asked attacking my lips "mmm" i moaned at the same time he did. "Come on take em off" sean said getting off me and leaning back i took my shirt and pants off and took the rest of seans clothes off "mmmm,daddy!" He moaned as i began pumping him "Ah" he moaned a lityle loud "Shh, baby boy we dont want on lookers" i said "as if they could see us thru this tent" he said rollong his eyes he puahed me towards the rock wall and slid my boxers down he slid my erection into himself "Ffffuck!" He moaned and slowly began to bounce i grabbed him doqn and began to kiss him with tongue and all "Mmmm" he moaned sticking his fingers in my hair again as i grabbed his hips helping him bounce "OH SHIT!" I Heard two people yell.
M/n pov
"Omfg" i said "their fucking" robby whispered as we peeked in the tent "robby i have a boner!" I said he leaned over and began to rub me through my pants everything was f i ne until we fell into the tent "OH SHIT!" we yelled "wh-what the ff-fuck" the man who i now realive to be sean aka jacksepticeye said grabbing his shirt and covering himself as he kinda fell off of mark "i-i can explain" i said shakeing my hands in front of me "explain what?" Mark said a little annoyed be and sean couldnt finish "ok, look i saw you guys and i was curious" i said "And?" Sean said giving me an annoyed look "i got hard from watching you guys and robby went to help me and we fell" i said "oh" mark and sean said at the same time "you must be m/n? Right" sean asked "yes" i said he put out his hand "nice to meet you! We where supposed to meet at lunch but welp since yer here" he said sticking his hand out "yeah" i said shaking it "now whatever you do dont tell amy and signe" sean said putting his clothes on. "We wont" we said and afer thewhere clothed and packed they pecked each others lips "mm" sean moaned into their kiss "alright giys lets go!" Sean said and we headed to the restaurant when we arrived amy and signe where sitting on the same side "here mark you can sit in the corner" amy said getting up and signe as well mark sat down and the two girl sat back in their places chatting again sean sat in the corner and then me and robby at the end we all ordered and began to chat "so m/n are you single?" Sean whispered in my ear "k-kinda" i whispered back sean licked his lips and slid his hand to my crotch going into my pants and boxers he grabbed ahold of my dick and began to pump it "Huah" i gasped out loud "whats wrong" mark asked i pulled my phone out and texted him .
Text convo m for mark, m/n for you.

M/n-hes touching me!

M-who?

M/n- Sean!

M- oh ill take care of it :)

M/n-really!

M- ill do my best

End of text

I looked up to see mark smirk at sean "what?" Sean asked "nothing" mark said i looked down to see marks foot headingtowards jacks crotch i leaned on seans shoulder and bit him "oww!" He said pulling his hand and arm out of the way "what th-" he stopled dead in his tracks i looked down and his dick was out and mark began to give gim a foot job "are you ok babe?" Signe asked "Y-yeah im great" he said glaring at me "im sorry" i said hugging his arm.
After lunch we said our good byes and me and robby wentvto my summer home and up to our room
"Huh roooooobbbbbbyyy" i streched his name out "Lets do it" i said smiling at him. He pushed me down onto the bed and got ontop of me "ok im just ganna say i love teaching you, and how did seans hand feel?" He asked "it felt amazing,no whsut up and fuck me" i growled
-time skip-
"Ha,ah,ha,ah,ah" i moaned as robby slammed in and out if me "oh yes!" I moaned grabbing the sheets "nnnnngggaaaa" "its so good!" I moaned "i hope they dont hear or catch us" robby said kissing down my chest "shhh, dont jinx us" "nnah" i moaned "im cumming" i said and came.
-time skip- i walked very slowly down the stairs to get some breakfast fer the day when my mom walked in "me and yer father will be back soon were ganna go visit some friends and stay the night heres the key to the house" she said and her and my dad left. i smirked this is ganna be fun.
-TIME SKIP-
"AH, ROBBY HARDER!" I moaned out really loud as robby moved in and out of me at a fast pace "FUCK!!" I yelled as i grabbed onto the kitchen table. "Yes, please go faster!" I begged i was having the time of my life.